19

Song List for this chapter:

Sleep-My Chemical Romance (( MCR IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE BAND))

Little Monster-Royal Blood

Big Girls Cry-Sia

Belief-Gavin DeGraw

Feels Like Summer-Panama Wedding

The Becoming-Nine Inch Nails

You're Turning Into John Wayne-Twin Atlantic

Latch(Acoustic)-Sam Smith

Can't Stop-OneRepublic

Red Light-Jonny Lang

18 Days-Saving Abel

Do I Wanna Know?-Artic Monkeys

Raining-Art Of Dying(Feat. Adam Gontier)

2 MONTHS LATER.

"Hurry up Jace! I'm going to be late for my appointment!"

Clary and I have officially been together for two months now and the stubborn little thing still refuses to get into the shower with me. Her refusal to shower with me, in addition to a few other (I won't lie they are perverted) things I would love to do with her, are driving me insane. I tell her all the time how beautiful she is and I can't keep I my damn hands off her, even when I probably should be (the looks Clary and I get from Alec and Izzy tell me how true this fact is) yet she is still to this day very insecure about her body. I don't get it; I think she's smoking hot.

"Get into the shower with me Clary and then you won't have to worry about being late for your appointment!"

"I am going to my room to shower; I'll see you later Jace."

I pull the shower curtain aside to catch her before she exits my bathroom.

"Come here." I purr.

"No." She can't hide the smile on her face or the pink color on her cheeks seeing my naked body in the bright light of the bathroom. Seeing her blush like that makes my heart beat faster in my chest because I am able to affect her that way. I admit I have had many, many opportunities to see her naked but never in bright lighting; she's too damn shy and it's extremely frustrating.

"Don't make me come over there Clary. I just want a good morning kiss before you leave me." I say innocently (well, maybe not that innocently).

She furrows her eyebrows at me for a moment but reluctantly walks over to me and leans forward as she puckers her full lips at me. I kiss her gently, allowing my lips to linger long enough to try to tempt her into changing her mind about getting into the shower with me. When I pull back and open my eyes I can see desire burning into her green eyes and I have to bite back my laughter just in case she does change her mind.

"I will see you around lunch time. I love you." She says.

"Why exactly don't you want me to go to your appointment with you again?"

"I never said I didn't want you to go; I only assumed you wouldn't want to go."

"You, my sweet girl, assumed wrong."

"Wait so you want to go then?"

"Of course I want to go with you. Clary, you are going to the doctors and as your boyfriend it's part of my duty to go with you for support."

"Duty? Do you have some sort of relationship manual that I don't know about?"

"Well, no but I still want to go with you."