20.

Taylor.

He looked away from the girl who was cheesing at me. Judging by the way they were talking, it seemed like they were having a good time.

Assholes.

"I like how you left us at the frat house, really?"

"You were at the frat house? Kyle didn't tell me he was picking anybody up.." she was gaping at him as if she was waiting for an answer. He chuckled, holding his hand up.

"Calm down bro"

"I'm not your bro.." I hissed at him through my teeth. I was ready. I had my fists balled and my eyes were piercing right through his.

I should punch him. I was so fucking ready.

"We had to walk... all the way back here. Where the hell were you?"

The annoying fucking smirk that was on his face only made me even more angrier. Anything could have happened when we were out there and he was just smiling. Fucking asshole.

"Seriously bro, chill. I had a horrible hangover and decided to drive Rachel back here.. I totally forgot about y'all."

"You can't just 'totally forgot'"

Totally forgot?! Who the hell is Rachel? Maybe I was taking this too far but I didn't care. Anything could've happened out there and he wouldn't have even known. I was fucking pissed off and he was terrified.

"I care about her.. a lot so if this happens again.." I stepped closer, not in the least intimidated by his boney structure and raspy tone.

"Okay chill! It won't happen again jeez.." he stepped back until his back hit the door. The girl just stood there in complete shock, looking at him and I back and forth.

I loosened my fists and pushed back the curls that covered my forehead. And with that, I left.

...

I jumped up when I heard a loud click at my door. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes trying to figure out where the hell I was. Then it all came flooding back.

I was in my dorm room. I must have fell asleep.

A dark figure wearing black fishnets and a gold sweater came walking slowly towards my bed. I knew that figure all too well.

I quickly turned on the light feeling a sharp stab of fear in my chest. I sighed mentally when I saw Hayley cursing at my reaction. She pounced on top of me and ran her hands down my chest. Fuck, she scared me.

"Dammit, I wanted to scare you.." she whispered in a tone that weirdly of turned me on. I couldn't believe it, just the sound of her voice had me going.

"You kind of did.." I let out in a soft chuckle.

She looked absolutely adorable in the gold sweater and the fishnet showed off her amazing curves. Her style was so weird and different, I couldn't help to stare.

"I'm up here.." she smiled, tucking a piece of her red curls behind her ear. I noticed she had no make up on and she still looked gorgeous.

"I'm sorry.. you're just perfect."

She shoved my shoulder, "I'm not perfect"

"Are too-"

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. "You didn't text me.."

Text? I don't have her.. oh. I lifted my hand and her number was still written there.

"I forgot, I must've... shit I'm so sorry. I had fell asleep after we came back-"

She chuckled, "It's fine.. I was just telling you. Although it would've been nice if you have sent me a little something.."

"What do you mean?" I rose my eyebrow.

"A text, you perve."

That wasn't what I was thinking! Oh well.

"Get up, yes, and it's the perfect time we go" she pulled my arms, attempting to get me out of the bed.

Perfect time we go? Where?

"Where?" I asked and a wide smile stretched across her face.

"One of my favorite places.. you'll see. You ready to go?"

I just woke up. I look a mess.

"Of course I'm not ready, look at me" I looked down at my clothes that was stuck on me since last night. I needed a shower and some clean clothes.

She bit down on her lip and brought her lips to mine and I felt the burning at the pit of my stomach. Her hand roamed over the bulge in my jeans.

"One kiss and you're already hard.." she whispered into the kiss, turning me on more. I began to kiss her hard, running my hands in her hair and hesitating to touch her any further.

"Don't be afraid to touch me Taylor, I won't bite, well not for long.." she took my hand and put it up her shirt, causing me to suck in my breath.

She was letting me touch her. This had to be a dream. I ran my fingers over the lace like bra and she pulled my hand up further. I felt something soft and immediately shot my hand away from under her shirt.

"What's wrong?"

"I should really shower.. so we can go to the thing.. you know the place you wanted to go?" I got up from under her and began to search for clothes.

She was confused, I could tell but I couldn't tell her why. I was scared mainly and I was too wrapped up in my fears. I just wasn't ready.

I was so embarrassed.

"Okay," she said and left the bed.