four

Josh's pov
Back in time 2 weeks ago.
I grab my laptop and open it onto twitter.
Hey guys hope you're all okay. Just watched every single video of (your name) because I was sad but now I'm happy. She I so perfect. I love her so much.
Remember don't tell her any of this or I might have to run away to neverland.
I select all of my followers apart from (your name) and tweet it. I really hope someone hasn't screenshotted these and sent them to (your name) because I think I might just die. Why is she so amazing? How does she cheer me up so much? AGHHHH I want to hug her.

Your pov
I ran back over to my fans and sat down next to Tyler for some more singing. I love singing with him it's like having a best friend. I keep looking over at Josh and smiling at his amazingness. He is so cute. GOD I love him. I look over one more time and catch him wiping a tear from his eye. What's wrong with him? I slowly walk over to him, sit down and put my arms around his shoulder.
"Jishwa what's wrong" I whisper
"Nothing (your name) I'm fine. I'm totally fine I think it's just hay fever" he says back
I don't believe him but I nestle my head into his neck
"Hey please don't be upset. You are amazing and super cute." I say
"Thank you (your name)" he says as he strokes my hair.
We stay like this until someone hands me a note. I open the note and read the writing
Hey, Josh really likes you btw.
Tyler.jo :)))))))
I feel my face flush bright red and I put the note in my pocket. I check the time. 10:53pm. Jeez it's that time already. I'm gonna have to get going soon.