two

Your pov
Beep beep beep
Ugh the dreaded sound of my alarm, why won't it let me sleep. Oh shit. It's the meet up thing tomorrow I need to be on the plane for.... ohio first I think. I don't even know where my own meet ups are. Shit. I haven't even packed. I jump out of bed and grab my suitcase. I stuff random clothes, my laptop, my camera and my floral vans into my suitcase. Why do I always forget shit. I run downstairs, put on my red vans and run out of the door. 2 hours until I need to be at the airport. I ring a taxi to take me and wait on the wall.
Time skip 2 hours later
I take my seat on the plane. I made it yassssss. I grab my camera and start vlogging.
"Hai (name of fans) I'm on the plane now and hopefully will be in Ohio soon"
I stop recording and put my camera next to me.
"Hey would you like a snack or a drink" a hostess says
"Hi could I have a bottle of water and a small pack of shortbread please" I reply
"Sure here you go" she says as she hands me the drink and food
"Thank you"
Time skip 8 hours later
I ring a taxi from the airport and wait outside. It was way to busy inside and I could feel a anxiety attack coming on. Once the taxi shows up I get in and the driver puts my suitcase in the boot.
"Hey could you take me to the lofts hotel please" I say as the driver enters the taxi.
"Yep sure"
Time skip 30 minutes later
I check into my hotel and lay on my bed. I start thinking about the impossible. What if Josh dun came to my meet up tomorrow? He doesn't have a show. He has one today but not tomorrow. I need to stop dreaming. He doesn't even know who I am. I turn on my camera and start recording.
"I'm at the hotel in Columbus now and I keep thinking about the impossible like Josh dun coming to my meet up tomorrow. How stupid am I." I say and start to laugh "I can't wait to meet all of you tomorrow and I know this is a short vlog today but bye guys and as Josh says stay street"
I put down my camera and plug it into my laptop. I edit the video and upload it to youtube. I listen to my phone go off with all of the comments and check the time. 11:07pm. I need to get some sleep before tomorrow. I lay down on the bed and close my eyes thinking about tomorrow.
Josh's pov
I watch Tyler as he starts to climb up a part of the stage and some security guard is trying to pull him down but if the security guard pulls him then ty will just fall. I swear to god I'm gonna punch this security guard in the face in a min. The crew are getting my board ready with the drums so I can go out on the crowd. I love this part, it makes me feel like I'm really interacting with the crowd. I stand on the barrier, climb onto the board and start playing my drums.
Time skip to the end of the show
I get back to my house and Tyler comes to stay. I grab my laptop, turn to youtube and see that (your name) has posted a new video.
"Haiii (name of fans) I'm on the plane now and hopefully will be in ohio soon" she says. Wait why is she coming to ohio.
"Tyler, (your name) is in ohio"
"Where in ohio though" he says
"I don't know she hasn't said yet"
I continue the video and nearly stop breathing.
"I'm at the hotel in Columbus now and I keep thinking about the impossible like Josh dun coming to my meet up tomorrow. How stupid am I." She says. Meet up? What?
She thinks I'm not going. If I can find the time and where then I am definitely going. I go onto Twitter and go to her Twitter account.
Hey guys I have meet ups all over and the first one is going to be in Columbus, OHIO at academy park at 02:30pm.
"TYLER SHE HAS A MEET UP AT ACADEMY PARK TOMORROW WE NEED TO GO" I say
"Okay dooooood calm down. We can go if you calm down" says a very calm tyler.
"Thanks man. Omg I'm gonna meet (your name)" I say
At this moment a very confused mom walks into my room.
"Joshua why was your Mario cart in the bin" she says
Tyler turns and looks at me with a equally confused look on his face as my mom's and mine.
"I don't knoww...... JORDAN" I shout
"What fam" Jordan says as he pops his head around the door
"Why the frick was my Mario cart in the bin"
"Because fam you need to get off that game" he says
"Na m8" I say
"You two shut up and stop acting like chavs" Tyler says
"Sure fam" Jordan says to Tyler and leaves the room
My mom walks up to me and hands me the game.
"Thanks mom" I say "oh by the way I'm going to the park tomorrow with Tyler"
"Ok just try not to get killed" she says "or ambushed"
"I will try mom" I say as she leaves the room. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day I can't wait.
I go to the comment section of (your name) video and read some of the comments
What would you do if Josh came tomorrow?

Omg what if Josh comes tomorrow?

I'm coming tomorrow. If Josh comes I think both of us would die.
Reply from (your name): yes I think we would hahaha

I really can't wait agh.