Day Twenty: Dimension

TN: I, TNkictty, do not own any Yugioh Arc V, only my OCs.
Aka: You're just giving up at this point.
TN: Yep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 20: Dimension
Yugo was packing up so he can get ready to go to the Synchro Dimension. This whole week, the Yu-salads were going to spend time at their dimension together. They were going to Synchro first, then XYZ, and last Fusion. Yugo was excited because he get too see Crow and Jack again. The Hiragi sister would have come as well, but they were busy at home. They were surprise to know that Aka will be going with them to the Synchro Dimension.
"Hurry up, Fusion," Yuri shouted.
"My name is Yugo," Yugo shouted back. "And I'm coming! Don't get you panties in a bunch."
Yugo shoves the last article of clothes in his bag before putting it over his shoulder. He walks out of his room and went down the pole. Yuya, Yuto, and Yuri were already down and was waiting for their Synchro counterpart.
"Finally! It took you long enough," Yuri complained.
"Shut up," Yugo said.
"Come on. We better hurry and go to meet up with Aka," Yuya said.
The four left and shouted their goodbyes to Yoko and Yusho.
~Time Skip~
They meet up with Aka at her house. Today, she wore something different. Instead of a black sleeveless shirt, she wore a black, red, blue, and white sleeveless shirt with the word red on it. There was also a red bandana on her right upper arm. What she wasn't wearing is her red jacket. The rest was the same.
"You look nice, Aka," Yuya commented.
"Thanks, but this still doesn't mean I forgive you," Aka said. She was still mad for the prank they pulled the day before. "Let's go before I lose even more patients."
Aka grabs her duffle bag. She tries to go outside, but something was holding her back. Or should I say someone.
"Please don't go," Andy said as he was holding Aka's leg as a life line.
"I already told you, I'll be back in a few days. You can survive," Aka said.
"No, I wouldn't. Who else would make me food?"
Aka sighs in frustration. Today wasn't her day apparently. Before Aka can do any damage, Dana came and grabs Andy. Using all her might, she pulls the green eyed boy away.
"Sorry. Go before Andy goes after Aka again," Dana said.
The Yu-salads were confused, but they did what they told and went to the Synchro Dimension with the red eyed girl. It only took a few minutes before they made it to the City.
"It's so good to be back," Yugo stated.
"This place has change since the last time I've been here," Aka said.
"Let's go and visit Crow," Yuya suggested.
It was only a block away from where they landed at. Instead of knocking, Yugo barges in and shouted "guess who's in back in town."
"Yugo! How many time have it told you to knock before entering," Crow said.
"Yugo," the voices of children shouted as they ran in the room.
"Yuya, Yuto, and Yuri are here too," Frank added.
The kids ran up to the four and hug them.
"Long time, no see, right Crow," Aka asked.
"You're here too, Aka? I thought you weren't coming," Crow said.
"I was, but my boss told me to take a vacation or get fired."
Crow laughs.
"Of course. Have been working hard again, huh?"
"You can say that."
"Big sister Aka, come and play with us," Amanda said.
The little girl grabs her hand and pulled her to the other kids. Aka chuckles, letting herself get drag.
~ Time Skip~
After an hour, the five decide to visit Yugo's orphanage. The place was big to fit 20 people.
"Sewanin! Are you home," Yugo shouted.
"Yugo? Is that you," a woman asked as she walks in the room.
"Yep. The one and only," Yugo proudly said.
"And you brought your friends too. How nice," Sewanin said. "I'm Sewanin. I am the caretaker of this foster home to any children who doesn't have a home."
"Sewanin, these are my foster brothers, Yuya, Yuto, Yuri. This is our friend, Aka," Yugo introduced.
"Nice to meet you all. Yugo, I didn't know you have a girlfriend," the woman teased. "And I thought you like Rin."
"Sewanin," Yugo shouted.
Yugo started to blush like crazy. Yuya giggles and Yuto tries to control his. Yuri just straight up laughs as he sees Yugo's face. Aka looks indifferent.
"Why would I date Yugo? He's loud and obnoxious. Plus Rin would have ever control of him than I do," Aka said. "And I already have a boyfriend."
The Yu-salads were shock that she admitted she was in a relationship.
"Oh, that's unfortunate. And you seem like a nice person to date Yugo," Sewanin said sadly.
"Sorry, but I think Rin and Yugo would make a better couple."
This conversation was getting very awkward as the boys listen to the girls take about relationships.
"Sewanin. I think I'll take my brothers and Aka to other places. Now," Yugo said as he grabs Aka's wrist and drags her out of the orphanage.
The other three says their goodbyes and follow the Synchro users. Yugo didn't let go until they were far away from his original home.
"So, you have a boyfriend," Yuya started.
"Yes. Why? Is that a problem," Aka asked.
"No. It's just shocking to hear that from you," Yuto stated.
"Yeah, you don't seem like the person to date anyone," Yuri added.
"Believe it or not, I am in a relationship," Aka said.
"So, who is your boyfriend? Is he someone we know," Yugo asked.
"You'll just have to wait until he visits. Come on, let's visit my orphanage."
Aka walks ahead of the boys. She didn't want to talk about her boyfriend. The counterparts were really curious, but didn't press anymore questions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: *cries*
Aka: What's wrong?
TN: After writing this, I realize that I'll be forever alone.
Aka: *hugs TN* Come on that's not true. You'll find the perfect boy.
TN: *cries even more*
Aka: *sighs* Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow.