Day Five: Uniform

TN: Day 5 is here.
Aka: I hate girls uniform.
TN: I know. Anyway, on to the story chapter thing.
Aka: TNckitty does not own any Yugioh Arc V, only me and many other that will appear soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 5: Uniform
It is morning as the four counterparts were getting ready for school. Yuya was wearing his uniform as he usually does. As he drapes his school jacket over his shoulders, he remembers how the students and teachers mistaken Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri for him.
~Flashback~
It was the first day of school and Yugo and Yuya almost overslept if it wasn't for Yuto and Yuri waking them up. They all went downstairs and eat pancakes.
"What is school like," Yugo asked.
Since Yugo was homeschooled, he didn't know what's it like at school.
"It's boring," Yuya whines.
"I think it's interesting," Yuto stated.
"Strict," was all Yuri said.
"Okay," Yugo said hesitantly.
"It depends on how you look at it," Yoko said. "School can be fun for some, but others (looks at Yuya) are boring to them. You'll know once you experience it yourself."
"Thanks, Yo- I mean Mom," Yugo said happily.
Yuto, Yuri, and Yugo were still adjusting to their new lives.
"No problem. Now, get going before you're all late."
The boys put away their dishes and grab their book bags. They ran out and met up with the Hiragi sisters and Shun.
"Good morning," Yuzu said.
"Morning," Yuya said cheerfully.
"Are you excited for school, Yugo," Rin asked as they walk to the school.
"I don't know, the guys say at was either fun or boring," Yugo replied.
"Don't worry. It's not too bad once you get use to it," Ruri said.
"But it's boring," Yuya whines.
"Boring or not, you still have to go," Yuzu said strictly.
They finally reach the school and depart from Shun since he is older than them. They went to their homeroom, which they all have together. Around them, some of the students whisper among themselves.
"Is that Yuya Sakaki? The one who won the Miaimi Championship last year," one of the girls asked.
"Which one? There are four of them," another girl stated.
Before the conversation can continue, the bell rings and they all ran to their homerooms.
"Good morning, students. As you all know, it's the start of the school year and we'll be going over the rules. But before we can do that, I have do attendance," the teacher said when everyone settles down.
He called a couple of names before he calls on the Hiragi sisters. The students around them whispers about how they look alike and that they can't tell them apart. The teacher clears his throat before continuing to call out names. When he finally got to Yuya's name, Yuya stands up.
"Ladies and gentlemen," Yuya shouted, "I, Yuya Sakaki, will make this school year the best year you'll ever have!"
The Standard counterpart pulls out something in his pocket and throws it in the air. The thing explodes and confetti went everywhere.
"Thank you, Yuya, for the entertainment, but please do it during your free time," the teacher said, making the class, except for the the Yu-salads and the sisters, laughs.
~Time Skip~
It was now lunch time. The 8 teenagers gotten together under a cherry tree.
"We should do something to make the teachers and students tell us apart, because it's starting to get on my nerves," Yuri said.
During the classes, the teachers and students would mix their names.
"We can go to principle and tell her for different uniforms," Yuya suggested.
"We can do that after school. Right now we have to go back to class," Yuto said.
The group agrees.
~Time Skip~
It was finally the end of the school day and the counterparts were in front of the principle's office. Yuto knocks on the door.
"Come in," a female voice said.
The open the door and step in.
"Well, if it isn't the Sakaki brothers and Hiragi sisters. How may I help you all," the principle asked.
"We were wondering if you would let us wear different uniform. All of the teachers and students can't tell us apart," Yuzu explained.
"That is true. Even I can't tell you all apart. Fine, I'll allow it. I'll tell the teachers about this so they don't give you a detention on accident."
"Thank you," they all said simultaneously.
They all walk out and to their homes. Once the Yu-salads made it home, they were greeted by Yoko.
"Welcome home, boys. Why were you all late," Yoko asked.
"We went to talk to the principle about uniforms. All day everyone at school keep mistaking us for each other," Yuya explained.
"Okay. So Yugo, how was school?"
"Yuya was right. It was boring," Yugo stated.
"Well, get use to it. You'll be stuck there for 9 months a year. Unless you get summer school, which is longer," Yuya said.
Yugo just groan.
~Flashback ends~
Yuya slides down the pole and saw his brothers/counterpart already down. They all wore the Miaimi boys jacket. Yuri wore a pink dress shirt and dyed his jacket purple. Yuto wore his regular green dress shirt and black tie. Yugo wore a white, blue, and yellow t-shirt and the Miaimi jacket is tied around his waist.
"Morning," Yuya said.
"Hurry up and eat. We're already late," Yuto said.
Once Yuya scarfs down his food, they all ran off to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: Finish Day 5.
Aka: If only you write this fast for the other stories.
TN: Shut up or I'll never mention you in this challenge ever again.
Aka: Okay, okay. You don't have to snap at me.
TN: *sighs* Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow this and many of my stories. On to Day 6.