Day Fourteen: Bracelet Girls

Dana: Wow, Day 14 already.
Aka: Impressive.
TN: I know right. I almost broke my records last night as I posted Day 13 close to midnight.
Andy: I mean as long as you post before the clock strikes 12, you're fine, right?
TN: I guess. Anyway, let's get started. I, TNckitty, do not own any Yugioh Arc V, only Aka, Dana, Andy, and others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 14: Bracelet Girls
It is the weekend as the girls get ready to go camping with Shuzo and Shun. This is the first time they get to go camping together.
"This weekend is going to be fun, right," Rin said.
"I know. I've been waiting all week for this day to come," Ruri said excitedly.
"Then let's hurry up and get going already," Yuzu said as she pushes her sisters/counterparts out the door.
"What's so great about camping anyway? It's just us outside," Serena asked.
"There is just more than going outside. We get to hike, go fishing, and a lot of other fun things," Rin said.
"Come, girls. Get in the car, or we'll never get there by the afternoon," Shuzo said.
The girls pile up in the back as Shun sat in the passenger seat, as he was giving directions, and Shuzo in the driver seat. They buckle up and head onto the road.
~Time Skip~
The trip was only 2 hours long. They were going to camp in the forest near the city. The forest was very dark, but not too dark. The weather was perfect for camping or have a picnic with your family. Serena already despises being outside. The mosquitos were everywhere, there was mud on her shoes.
"Can we go home already," Serena asked.
"But we just got here," Ruri stated.
"Lighten up, Serena. After this trip is over, you'll going to want to come back," Yuzu stated.
Shuzo and Shun were setting up the tent as Yuzu and Rin went to see how far the lake was. Ruri and Serena went to get wood for the campfire. Once everything was ready for the night, the girls went to the lake to swim. Shun went with them, but he wasn't going to swim. He was just there to watch just in case if one of his sisters got hurt. There were other people camping nearby, but not a lot. They swam for a while before they got out to go get something to eat.
"What do you guys want to do after lunch," Shuzo asked.
"Maybe hiking," Yuzu suggested.
"I'm down," Rin said.
"Sounds fun," Ruri stated.
"Whatever," Serena said.
"Alright we can hike until the sun starts to set," Shun said.
They finish eating and they quickly grab the things they need before heading off on the road. They saw many kinds of animals. The sun started to set and they went back to their campsite. Shun starts the fire since he didn't trust Shuzo. Yuzu got the marshmallows, chocolate, and gram crackers. They made and enjoy their s'mores. Shuzo grabs a bucket of water and pour it on the fire. It was nightfall and the stars were starting to shine. Serena were amazed as the starts shines beautifully in the night skies.
"Beautiful isn't it," Rin asked.
"It sure is. I never seen stars like these at the Fusion Dimension," Serena stated.
"Camping isn't bad, is it," Yuzu asked.
"You were right. Camping is fun. I hope we can go again. Maybe we can bring the guys with us," Serena suggested.
"That's a great idea," Ruri said.
For the rest of the night, they watch the stars until they all fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TN: I have no clue what I'm doing anymore.
Aka: I don't blame you. Having to think of new ideas everyday must be hard.
Dana: Why can't you just skip a day?
TN: Because I want to set a record on how long I can post chapters without skipping a day.
Andy: Well, keep it up I guess.
Aka: Please Review, Favorite, and/or Follow. Day 15, here we come.