Chapter thirteen

A clink sound echoed in my ears as Jazzy along with the jumps bar tumbled to the ground. She slid a foot before coming to a stop and struggling to her feet.

     "Jazzy!" I whimpered running back to her, she cried and tried to stand again. "Jazzy stop!" I wailed looking her in the eye, I could tell she was in a lot of pain. I saw people rushing towards us, I let my head rest on hers as tears formed in my eyes.

     "Cale, are you guys okay?" I heard my mom call as she rushed towards me. More tears rolled down my cheeks as Jazzy tried to stand again.

     "Not really." I muttered.

     "Let me see." A calm voice said, the dog show had a vet on scene incase there were ever any incidents. "It doesn't look broken but it looks like she's tore her ligament in her back right leg. She needs a lot of rest and shouldn't walk for at least two months. If it doesn't heal properly she'll have to get surgery and there's no promises if the surgery will work or that she'll last the surgery." The vet said, giving Jazzy a quick pat on the head before standing up.

     "Will she be okay?" I asked.

      "She may never do agility again." The vet said sighing and walking away.

     This is all my fault.