(VERY) Short Hetalia Scenario...Again!

CristinaTheWolf wants another scenario, so I guess I'll make another...

Cadence: YOURS TRULY
Hannah: CristinaTheWolf
Aydyn: Romano136

---
Cadence, Aydyn, and America sit, holding loaded Nerf guns, beside a door.

"This is an awesome idea!" Cadence praises herself at a whisper.

"No it's not. Your gonna get us all killed." Aydyn argues, still at a whisper.

"You agreed to join me!"

"You forced me to! With chocolate!!"

"Only because I needed backup!"

Footsteps can be heard through the door as the two girls quarrel.

"Shh!" America says, silencing them both.

Frosted blonde hair can be seen as the door opens as Hannah walks out of the room.

"FIRE!!!" Cadence suddenly screams, pointing her Nerf gun at Hannah.

Hannah turns around just in time to be pelted with Nerf bullets.

Soon the trio runs out of ammunition.

"WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT FOR YOU F***ING B**TARDS?!?!" Hannah yells.

Cadence instantly jumps behind America and Aydyn,dropping her Nerf gun. "It was them!!" She squeaks, pushing them forwards.

"WHAT THE F*** CADENCE IT WAS YOUR IDEA!!!" Aydyn snaps as she throws her Nerf gun, moving out of the way and hiding behind Cadence.

America smiles nervously at Hannah as the two girls look out from behind the country.

"Revenge for beating us up in dodgeball!!" Cadence suddenly yelps before running off down one off the hallways.

Hannah picks up one of the Nerf guns and loads it with bullets.

As soon as the remainder of the group realizes what's going on, they both bolt in different directions down the hallways.

---

Welp. That was short.

There you go CristinaTheWolf, happy? XD