Hetalia Scenario

(I HAD TO ADD THE PICTURE IT WAS ADORABLE IM SORRY!!!)

Oh shoot. All of you guys said to just do the short Hetalia scenario, so I guess I get to.

I WANTED TO, BUT NOW IM NOT AS EXCITED.

OH WELL.

LETS DO THIS.

(By the way, I'm Cadence, and CristinaTheWolf is Hannah!!)

<~<<<~>>>~>

Cadence pokes her head out from behind the picnic table, which just happens to be on its side. She looks around the some-what large park nervously.

"Think fast!!" Yells out a voice to her left.

Cadence looks towards the voice before being smacked hard in the face with a dodgeball.

"Gosh dangit that hurt!!" Cadence squeaks from behind the table.

Hannah laughs, holding another dodgeball as she comes around to the picnic table. "It was supposed to hurt you idiot!" She says, tossing the dodgeball in the air and catching it again.

"Not that much!!"

"Oh I didn't even throw it that hard."

"Yes you did!" Says Cadence, standing up, half of her face red from where the dodgeball had hit it.

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you-"

"Will you two stop fighting?" Asks yet another voice.

The two girls turn to see England walking up to them.

"We aren't fighting. We are having a friendly disagreement." Cadence says, crossing her arms.

"Okay well-"

England stops in the middle of his sentence as another dodgeball flies across the park and his Hannah in the stomach.

Cadence laughs like a maniac as Hannah clutches her stomach. "AMERICA YOU B**TARD I WILL F***ING KILL YOU!!" Hannah yells at the nation as he laughs from behind another turned picnic table.

"Dude we won!" Cadence stops, looking at Hannah as she grabs a dodgeball from off the ground. "America run!! She's gonna kill you!!" Cadence screams playfully, hitting the dodgeball away from Hannah before she runs towards America, pushing him away from her as Hannah grabs the dodgeball again.

England facepalms as Hannah runs after them.

A couple minutes later, Cadence is curled up on the grass, covering her head. "I give!!! I give up!! You win!!" She squeaks in fear, even though she's laughing.

Hannah laughs as well. "You two are so weak!"

Cadence jumps to her feet, being just a bit taller than her friend. "Yeah well- um- never mind I got nothing."

America walks over, rubbing the back of his head. "Dude you were right; you can beat us two against one." He says, chuckling sheepishly. Cadence nods her head in agreement.

"Why do you even play such a ridiculous game? It looks painful." England states, walking over.

"Because it's fun! Duh!" Cadence says as if it's obvious.

Hannah smirks. "Yep. Especially since I get to beat the crap out of you guys."

"HEY!!" Cadence and America yell at the same time, which leads in Hannah laughing even harder than before.

England sighs, but smiles before walking off again.

"I'm hungry." Cadence suddenly whines.

"Hold on a minute let me go get Austria." Hannah smirks.

"NO!! BAD FRIEND!! BAD!!" Cadence yells, punching Hannah in the arm.

America laughs. "What do you guys want to eat?"

"MCDONALDS!" Cadence says, looking at America. Her face is still half red from the dodgeball, but it has faded some.

"NO!" Hannah argues.

"Fine!! Then let me cook!" Cadence says again.

Hannah sighs. "Having you cook is better than McDonalds."

Cadence jumps in the air and cheers. "How about pancakes? I can make some pretty awesome pancakes." She says, nodding her head as though agreeing with herself.

"Sounds okay to me!" Says America.

Hannah shrugs. "Okay."

Cadence smiles brightly. "Awesome!!"

<~<<<~>>>~>

I dunno if it was good or not. XD

I THINK I DID OKAY.

For me. XP

Actually, I don't care if it's bad. I tried. *shrugs*

I TRIED.
THATS AN IMPROVEMENT!!! XD