Chapter 10- Dont Go....

(A/N There is sadly only one more chappie after this :c)

*Still Louis's P.O.V.*

"She has an 87% she wont make it" the doctor said and that was the moment i felt my heart drop to my stomach and I burst out in tears and I didn't even wanna be manly at this point.I look to my right to see all the boys crying but not as hard I was </3 

I can't believe she could die.....

"Guys , you can visit her if you would like she might wake up in 2-3 weeks and if she does thats not a good sign she will only have a couple left to live Im sorry" The doctor continued after a little while

"W-what r-r-room is s-she in?' I managed to choke out while crying.

"Room 236" he answered then started walking away giving us a sad look.

After he left I didn't even know I was capable of doing this but I did.I jumped out of my seat causing the boys to look at me and I started to run exteremly fast like I was sonic ignoring the boys calls I dodged everyone and I didn't have  patience to wait for the elevater so I pushed open the door that led to the steps and rushed up them so fast I didn't even realise I was already on the third floor (A/N the first floor                 has like snacks its like a lobby ,the 2nd floor is section 1 and the 3rd floor is section 2) once I was infront that door and pushed it open and ran down the hallway looking for room number 236.....

"230 , 231 , 232 , 233 , 234 , 235 , 236"  Found it!

I bursted through the door seeing lifeless pale looking Skylar. I slowly walked to the chair next to her bed , sat down grab her hand and sqeezed it and just cried until I fall asleep......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

ONE MORE CHAPPIE AFTER THIS :c 

~TinaMalik