Chapter 6- Hospital (part 1)

*Louis P.O.V.*

I feel like something is dragging me down.What is i-OH YEAH Sky im still holding her hand.

"Sky co-OMG!"i say 

All I see is Sky about to fall down and no sight of that Hunter kid.The only thing I think of is to take Skylar in my arms and run.So thats exactly what I do.I pick her up bridal style and blot.

~A few minutes later~

We manage to find the door and we all get out as fast as we can.When we do all we see is a worried,sad,scared,,frightened,depressed,painfilled(If thats even exsists)hurt,to- alright I think you got it Liam and Niall.

"Are you guys okay?"Liam asks once we get to him

"WHAT HAPPENED TO SKY?!!?!"Niall yelled his voice sounded like it was filled with pain.Well it should be Skylar is his cousin literally (A/N i know Niall Horan doesnt have a cousin named Skylar Grey BUT USE YOUR IMAGINATION WILL YA? :) back to the bookie)

"She went unconsious"I answer

"HOW?"Liam asks

"I dont know"

"How do you not know"Niall asks and i just shrug in response cause i really dont know :/

"Hey guys?"Zayn askes

"What?" Niall and I say at the same time in a harsh way its odvious we are in bad  moods i mean really who wouldnt be in our sitaution.

"Look"Zayn says pointing to Sky so we all turn our heads to look where he is pointing to.

"Theres a huge deep cut on her ankle'He continues once were all looking

"HOLY SHIT!"We all say at once in unison

"We should talk her to the hostpital"Liam says

"Yeah lets go"Harry says.I didnt even know he was here WOW he is so anti-social now.But with that we all got in our cars and drove to the hostpital.

~At the Hostpital~

We arrived at the hostpital 8 DAMN HOURS AGO and not one nurse or doctor told us anything at all.

"Excuse me?"I asked a nurse that I seen.

"Yes may I help you?"she asked in a nice tone.

"Do you know anything about Skylar Grey?"i asked

"No sorry I dont but Im sure a doctor or another nurse will speak to you very soon"she answered at then smiled at the end.

"Okay thank you"I said and then walked back to my seat.

"This is gonna be a long wait"I sighed to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE GIF ON THE SIDE XD -> 

SURPRISE! TOLD YOU I WAS GOING ON A UPDATING SPREE I WOULD HAVE UPDATED YESTERDAY BUT MY DAD TOOK MY TABLET AWAY :c BUT I HAVE IT BACK NOW YAAAAYYYY (Im sure you dont care  anyway </3 :c) HOPE YOU ENJOYED.PLEASE VOTE+COMMENT+AND FOLLOW ME LOVE YOU GUYS

THANKS MY BEAUTIFUL SNOWFLAKES <3

~TinaMalik 

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS TO ZAYN'S AND PERRIE'S ENGAGMENT!!!!! :)