Chapter 7- Hospital (part 2)

*ZAYN'S P.O.V.*

I can't believe it's been ten and a half hours since we got here and no one yes NO ONE has told us about Skylar. Ugh! i need her to wake up I love her in a brother-sister relationship you know what I mean right? yes? okay Ugh im SO BORED! Are you? i am i think i've gone crazy. Im having a conversation with myself that's not normal is it? Look at that I did it again! I'VE GONE MAD!!!! You know what im just gonna stop.....yeah lets do that.

*NIALL'S P.O.V.*

"Sky has got to wake up.Whose gonna be my food eating buddy?"I said to Zayn and YES i have that.

"Is all you think about is food?"he asked

"Yes , yes it is" I say with a smile 

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"You can't answer a question with a question. The person who asked first deserves an answer"

"If they deserved and answer they wouldn't have gotten a question instead" Yay im smart i think....well I feel it doesnt that count? 

After a few minutes I decide to break it "Im going to get something to eat want somethannnn" Yeah i just said that.

"Nah im good"

"Okie dokie bye"

"Bye bye"

As i start to walk away i yell but not that loud just enough so Zayn could hear me.....

"FOOD HERE I COMMEEEEEEE!!" I heard him chuckle as i reach the door YEZ THE IRISH MAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN! :D

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

I know we have been sitting here for about now eleven hours but Louis will not stop pacing around. You would think the guys legs should be tired by now but nope.He just keeps going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth etc. asking every nurse and doctor about her a saying "Whats wrong with her?" "Shes gotta wake up" "I need her" "What happened?" 

(A/N  I DONT MEAN FOR LOUIS TO SOUND LIKE A MENTAL PATIENT EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT BUT HE'S SUPPOSE TO BE REALLY WORRIED AND CANT RELAX c: back to the STOREEEE)

Me and Liam have tried many times to get him to stop and sit down but NOPE he refuses and keeps rambling on> (A/N He does seem mental doesn't he? Or is that just me?)

*Liam P.O.V.*

"Louis stop pacing" "Sit down" "Relax mate" "Louis?" I've been saying this and other stuff to get him to relax and sit for the past 30 minutes and he wont :c. I know how he feels because we all feel the same but the boy could still at least sit down.

"I love her" Lou mumered as he FINALLY sat down resting his eldows on his knees and his head on his hands.

(A/N I tried to describe it the best I could im sorry if you dont know what I mean)

"I know you do Lou and you need to tell her when she gains consiousness"I said to him then gave him a weak smile when he looked up at me since he was looking at his shoes.

But the question is............................

Will she gain consious again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU LIKED IT MY BEAUTIFUL SNOWFLAKES ILY GUYS 

Comment!

Vote!

Follow! 

~TinaMalik