Chapter Thirty One - Truth

As soon as I made the first strike, I was not surprised that he didn't hit me but I kept going, I refused to find out if he would. I kept swinging fury coming out through my fists. This only lasted all of two seconds before Roman and Seth separated us.

Seth grabbed me around my waist and pulled me to the otherside. Holding me tighter, even as I struggled against his grip. Hot tears trailing down my face and my fists tightened to the point where I could them crack. Multiple times.

What was upsetting me the most is that he seemed unphased. As if he had no remorse for what he had done. He was turning a blind eye to his wrong doing. On top of that I still had the drug and rape on my mind.

Which caused my answer to go to its full level.

I screamed obscene things at him and went as far as to reach my feet out and kick him right in his head. He jumped up and Roman stepped in front of Seth & I protectively.

"You're not doing this." Roman growled in a low tone.

"Get out of my way."

"No, I'll be damned if you put your hands on her." He shook his head.

"You never cared before." Dean raised an eyebrow.

"Well it's never happened in front of me." He shrugged. "And it never will."

I still struggled against Seth's hold, anxious to slap that smirk that was emerging on Ambrose's face. A sick one, that meant he was getting some kick out of this.

"What are you going to do, Ro? Hit me?" he challenged taking a step forward.

Roman shook his head and looked him up and down. "If I have to."

"Guys cut it out," Seth grunted as I continued to flail in his arms. I'm not sure if I wanted to attack or just be let go. I was extremely upset and annoyed at the same time.

"Boy wonder here wants to fight me." Dean motioned. "This is between Liv and I."

"Doesn't look like she's in a mood to do a lot of talking," Roman glanced at me.

"What would you know?" Dean poked his chest and he smacked his hand down. "She and I are in love."

My eyes widened and for whatever reason, tears started roaming down my cheeks in more frustration. "Love?!" I scoffed and Seth held me tighter in fear that I'd break away. "I could NEVER love a man like you! If I could decapitate you and get away with it, I swear to fucking God-"

"Don't let that straight edge tattooed freak cloud your judgement, Liv." Ambrose said wearily. "You know that he never loved you."

The fucking nerve.

I clawed to get at him. "You don't know any-fucking-thing!!"

"I know that I'm right for you, Liv. I know that no matter how much I hurt you, you always come back."

"We will never be together!" I spat and kicked my feet. "Do you hear me??"

"Your body always says otherwise," the side of his mouth quirked up.

I knew he was referring to the drug and rape the other night. I lost it.

"You motherfucker!!!" I tried to get to him and Seth motioned for Roman to open the door quickly. Before I cut Dean's head off and threw it somewhere.

"Cut it the fuck out, Ambrose." Roman warned opening the door and Seth carried me out.

--------

For the next seven days, I soaked in my own misery. Taking at least ten pregnancy tests just to ensure I didn't get pregnant from his attack. Some nights I couldnt get to sleep. Others, I couldn't stay asleep.