Chapter Twenty Three - Night

------CAST CHANGE-------

The character Melissa is now played by the beautiful Melanie Iglesias.

--------------

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MELISSAJ825 WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 25, (Tomorrow) AND SHE IS IN LOVE WITH RANDY ORTONNN, BIG WWE FAN, A REALLY COOL FRIEND OF MINE AND JUST EXTREMELY COOL & AWESOME. THE CHARACTER MELISSA IS BASED OFF OF HER.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU, BATMAN.

-------

I immediately pressed my forearm to my breasts and my other hand over my 'area' to cover. Dean was laughing hysterically and the guys were staring with their mouths open. All except for Randy who threw his iPod down and angrily charged Dean.

Punching and choking him up against the wall. They began fighting right there in the center of the hallway.

I felt a towel get wrapped around me. And hooked in tightly to snugly fit my body. Then I was gently tugged out of the way of the brewing brawl.

My shoulders were lightly squeezed and I looked up to see it was Ziggler who had been the kind stranger. And nice to know that he was the only guy thinking with his head on his shoulders and not below his belt.

Ambrose punched Randy in the mouth and he flew into the opposite wall. That's when everyone decided to break it up. Cesaro and Kofi held Dean back, and Ziggler rushed in to hold a very angry Orton.

I took the opportunity to disappear back into my room before I had a chance to hear the apologies and 'we weren't really looking' bullshit.

I sulked that entire day. Once again. Cuddled in bed to myself and ignored any text messages.

-------

After the fight with Dean and Randy had somehow been traced back to me...I was suspended from RAW. Just for tonight. And Paul told me that if I even dared to pull on the parking lot, he wouldnt hesitate to extend my suspension.

Since after all, he didn't have much to lose. The title match was up in smoke.

So a few hours before he had to go to the arena, Punk and I went to Starbucks. Sitting in a lone table in the back, drinking Pumpkin Spice lattes.

He had on a grey thermal shirt and black basketball shorts, since he had given me his 'Gracie' Hoodie since I was cold. I hadn't bothered to tie up my hair, instead I let it free reign down my back in messy waves.

I'd have to style it for the bar thing tonight anyways.

"So, is it as good as I promised?" Punk raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"You totally undersold this," I shook the latte cup.

"Really? I thought if anything, I'd over hype it."

"You over hype a lot of things," I furrowed my eyebrows. "But they always...meet my expectations."

"I love when you dirty talk me in public."

I laughed. "Mud,"

"My heart can't take much more of this," He gasped holding his chest.

I laughed louder.

"You seem happy for someone who exposed half the lockeroom yesterday."

"You just had to bring it up," I muttered.

"Im sorry,"

"Don't be, it's fine now. Luckily none of the guys laughed."

"You have a body that can't be laughed at," he shrugged. "It's more like a giggle."

I kicked his leg under the table. "Asshole,"

"You know I was kidding," he tilted his head with a smirk. "Any guy would be lucky to see your body, let alone be inside of it."

I kicked him again. "There are children here Philip."

He furrowed his eyebrows at me saying his name.

"That's right, I called you Philip." I said slyly. "Or should I say Philip Jack?"

"Or should I say Olivia J-"

"Hey!" I pointed. "You promised you wouldn't say it."

"You said mine but I can't say yours?" he raised an eyebrow. "Women."

"I wuv you," I stroked his hand on the table.

"Four months of dating, tons of lattes later, I'm sure you do."

I laughed. "You spoil me."

"You spoil me too, I just love the new beats you got me." He pulled them from his duffel bag, revealing they were bright pink and I had bedazzled his initials on both ears. I did it last night when he was sleep. As a nice practical joke.

I couldn't help it I had to laugh, he gave me the straightest face ever. And I laughed even harder.

"I'm not sure when or how you did this but I'm waiting on new headphones. Black ones. With no bedazzles." He said sternly.

"I happen to love them," I reached over the table and put them over his ears. I pulled his iPod from my sweatpants pocket. "It goes with your new playlist I made."

"When did you get that?" he gasped feeling his own pockets. I laughed and plugged the headphone jack into the iPod. Scrolling through to the playlist that was title 'From Livy' I pressed play.

His mouth immediately dropped. "Is this Katy Perry?!"

I laughed so hard. "Beautiful isn't it?"

"It's like a fucking massacre to my ears." he muttered and removed them. "So you're getting me new headphones and a new iPod."

"You really want to spoil the Christmas gifts I was going to get you?"

"Well here's one of yours." He handed me the Beats. "And keep the iPod as a second."

He got up slinging his duffel bag on his shoulder.

"I'll just play this at the bar tonight," I tucked it in my purse.

"What bar?"

"A party, you're coming?" I jumped up throwing my arms around his shoulders and trotting behind him.

"Sorry, can't. Have to fly to New Orleans for the Comic Con tomorrow. Wish you were working it this year."

"Me too, Heyman replaced me with Kaitlyn." I rolled my eyes.

"Well her behavior has been slightly better than yours." he shrugged.

I smacked his back.

"Hey it's alright, I love a bad girl." He opened the door for me and we walked out.

"Almost as much as I love a bad boy."

"I'd like to classify myself more as a gentlemen." he raised his chin up and I laughed.

"How so?"

"Well for instance, I know that we walked six blocks here and you must be tired."

I shrugged. "That's more telepathic."

"Nope," he stepped in front of me and knelt down so his back was to me. "Hop on,"

I smiled and with no hesitation, I jumped on his back. Wrapping my arms around his neck and he gripped my knees to stand up steadily.

"Oh sir Punk, noble steed." I said like an old southern woman. "Take me to the hotel so that we may maketh love."

"Your wish is my command,"

--------

The time finally rolled around for the party after RAW went off. I showered, washed my hair, kissed Punk goodbye and started getting ready.

Just halfway through, I had dressed in black lace lingerie before I got a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole finding it to be Melissa, with her hair, freshly a dark brown color now, curled and a black short peplum dress. Beside her was Leigh, in a tight leather mini skirt and black corset with a spiked necklace and curly hair.

Sighing I opened the door and in they came dancing as if they were already drunk. I shut it behind them, coming into view and they both gasped.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" Leigh came up to me and pulled my hand towards my open suitcase.

"I was getting to it...."

"Well getting to it isn't enough." Melissa clapped. "Party is starting in any minute."

Leigh tossed me my clothes that were folded. "Get dressed now, while I fetch my makeup kit."

"I can do your hair," Melissa raised her hand.

Within twenty minutes, I was dressed in leather high waisted pants, a colorful blouse, and black studded flats. My hair was in bouncy curls and Leigh was finishing up my eye makeup, which I instructed her to go light on.

"Damn you're so lucky you have us," She pursed her lips.

"Sure."

"Don't get sarcastic with me." She shut the eyeshadow palet. "You look stunning."

I looked in the mirror Melissa handed me. I must admit, she did a great job. My eyes looked greener than usual, bright and fierce. The eyeshadow was a darkish shadow of blue. Which didn't seem caked on at all.

My lips were a peachy neutral tone that I was pleased with. I fluffed my hair while making a fierce face.

"Someone's feeling like a runway model," Melissa laughed.

"I can't help it," I set the mirror down. "Leigh this is amazing."

"Gracias," she shrugged happily.

A knock came on the door and Melissa jogged over to answer.

"Hey guysssss!" she sung. Which was met by two voices at once. Then I saw Roman come in the room. His hair pulled back into a ponytail, he was sporting a white crew neck and black jeans. Seth was wearing a black T shirt and blue jeans with his hair slicked back.

"Babycakes?" Roman raised an eyebrow. "You look gorgeous."

"Ah thanks," I smiled. "It's all thanks to Ms.Schultz over there."

Leigh took a bow. "I do my best."

"You are the best," Seth kissed her cheek and slung his arm over her shoulder.

"Thank God Randy and I aren't mushy gushy." Melissa said.

"He's more of my cuddle bear," Leigh patted his chest and he smirked.

"Cuddle bears don't get shitfaced."

We all laughed. "Are we ready to go get shitfaced?" Roman asked.

"Sure, but..." Melissa whipped out her phone. "We need a fucking selfie."

Leigh and I stood on the side of her. Sticking our tongues out and the guys raised an eyebrow.

After the flash snapped, we grabbed our stuff and headed out the door.

We all crammed into Roman's truck and drove a few blocks to 'Peso's' a bar/club.

Most of the wrestlers were already there along with the hundreds of other people. Everyone stared at us and for a second I ducked behind Roman. Not wanting to feel like everyone's eyes were locked on me. Again. Despite me actually being clothed this time.

"What's up with you?" he murmured.

"Yesterday."

"Oh I get it." He nodded and walked over to the bar and plopped me down.

I squeezed his hand gratefully and he disappeared into the sea of girls on the dance floor. Melissa immediately found Randy, pulling him into the dance crowd. Leigh and Seth started chatting up some people in a corner. While I as usual, sat at the bar. Drumming my fingers. I would've been having a good time if Punk was here. After all, my friends had abandoned me.

I looked over to my right and found Dolph filling the bar stool next to me. He smiled his normal big wide grin and waved.

"Hey, Zig." I said flatly.

"Are you having a good time?"

"Just got here, don't like the music. I have no friends to sulk with since they're all having a glorious time." I smirked.

"I'm a friend. I hate this song. Let's sulk together." he said excitedly and I laughed.

"Sure."

"Bartender," he signaled. "Can I get two beers?"

"You got it, Nick."

My mouth opened slightly. "They know you by name?"

"I come here often," he shrugged and pulled out his wallet. "I'm like a local twerker."

"I bet you are," I laughed.

"At some point tonight though, you have to have a twerk sesh with me."

I laughed loudly. "A twerk sesh?"

"Absolutely, it seems like you have an inner twerker begging to be let out." He gripped my arm and I laughed.

"I was Nicki Minaj in another life."

"I could tell, I can totally spot your cakes from across the room." He smirked.

The bartender slid us two mugs of honey colored, extra foamy beer. Which seemed to spark my need for it even more.

"I don't have much," I shrugged and sipped from the glass.

"You have great proportions." He sipped his. "And I could totally make you a master twerker. Totally Miley Cyrus worthy."

I laughed. "I'll try, I haven't twerked since highschool."

"You twerked before??" he gasped. "Where's the video?!"

"It's deleted." I joked.

"Too bad, a twerk video would totally be the highlight of this party," He sipped his glass again.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hey what's this party for?"

"A birthday."

"Whose birthday?"

He fixed his lips to say something but all the lights shut out in the bar.

"EVERYONE GET READY!" Seth yelled.

Then suddenly the lights flickered on and everyone yelled surprise.

To my utter disbelief, there was Dean in the doorway. Mouth open in pleasant surprise at all the guest at his party. I felt like vomitting.

"Happy Birthday Dean!" Leigh sung kissing his cheek happily.

"Happy Birthday Bud," Seth patted his back.

"Happy 30th man," Roman handed him a small gift box.

Of course everyone else joined in saying their happy birthdays. While I remained silent. In shock that I had been dragged to Dean's goddamn birthday party.

"He looks surprised," Dolph laughed and I narrowed my eyes.

"That makes two of us." I muttered and continuously downed the mug to stop anyone from asking me questions.

"Thanks everyone," Dean announced. "In the words of Cena...the champ is here."

Everybody clapped and the DJ cut the music back on. Spinning some hip hop tracks. Kendrick Lamar, Wale, and for some odd reason Macklemore.

I watched Roman, Seth and Leigh chat up the birthday boy for a few minutes then laugh uncontrollably at whatever he was saying.

I looked over and saw Melissa coming my way, boobs on the verge of spilling over the top of her dress.

"I haven't seen you dance once," she shouted.

"Not really in the dancing mood," I hopped off the bar stool. "Why didn't you tell me this party was for Dean?"

"I...I thought you knew." She stammered. "Roman has been putting this together for weeks."

"Roman?" I scoffed and looked across the room at him wiggling through the crowd.

I crossed the room quickly finding him in the center of the dance floor. He laughed nervously. "Hehe...hey Liv."

"Don't hey Liv me you Samoan Kevin Nash!" I smacked his arm. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me this party was for Dean?!"

"Because you wouldntve came!"

"Damn right I wouldn't!" I shouted. "I hate him!"

"But we, as in Seth and Me, love you. We wanted you to be here and have a good time with us." He grasped my shoulders.

"I will have a good time, I'm leaving." I went to turn around and he grabbed me quickly.

"Olivia, please don't leave." he gasped. "We'll help."

I had never seen Roman look more sincere. He did want me to stick around. For whatever reason. And with him being one of my closest friends, I hesitantly sighed.

"How?"

"We'll keep you two separate,"

I gave him a glare. "You better,"

"I will," he smirked. Then looked to his right to see a few girls waving at him flirtatiously. "Start with Seth," he patted my shoulder.

"Ro," I said sternly but he was already making his way over to the girls. I shook my head laughing and went to find Seth.

Who was on the wall with Leigh whispering flirtatiously in her ear, to which she was giggling and smacking his chest.

"Sorry to break this up," I stepped in between them. "Or actually I'm not sorry, because you two knew about this."

Seth rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry Liv,"

"We thought you'd be depressed about the whole title thing if you sat around." Leigh shrugged.

"I'm not depressed." I lied. "And I'm over that." Another lie.

"We weren't taking any chances and we wanted you to get out and have some fun with your best buds," Seth put his arm around my shoulder. "Isn't that what really matters?"

I glared up at him and he gave me a really cheesy smile that I couldn't help but to laugh at.

"I think we're forgiven," Leigh smiled.

"I'm not forgetting about this." I pointed to both of them.

"Yes you will," Seth said proudly. "Because we're about to get triple shitfaced." He directed me over to the bar where for twenty minutes, we downed countless shots before we actually decided to spice it up. Playing a truth game with shots.

If you were given a statement and it was true you had to down the shot. It seemed interesting enough for me to agree to play, Leigh waved over Melissa and Randy, and Seth waved over Roman and Dolph.

So now we had a bar full of people while the Birthday boy got a lap dance in the center of the floor from a busty blonde.

We were ten minutes into the game and the questions started heating up.

"Okay," I sighed. "I've had shower sex more than three times a day."

Leigh, Seth, Melissa, Randy, and Dolph all downed shots and I laughed. "You guys are freaks."

"I've dated a straight edge guy." Dolph said and I took a shot. Everyone laughed, it was a good one.

"I dye my hair with Peroxide." Leigh growled and everyone laughed loudly as Dolph took a shot.

"I went down on someone." Roman said. Everyone stared at eachother and slowly took shots. We all laughed afterwards.

"I had unprotected sex," Randy said and everyone took a shot except for Melissa who raised an eyebrow.

"Who have you been fucking because we always use protection."

"My ex wife Samantha. We had a kid," he poked her temple. "Vodka blurring your mind?"

"Hmm." She pursed her lips and we all laughed.

"Seth," Roman tapped his shoulder. "Your turn."

"Uh...oh! I have sex like I'm wrestling."

All the guys took a shot and the girls laughed hysterically.

"Ain't that the truth," Leigh muttered and chugged down a shot.

"I just realized we have like no designated drivers." I slurred.

"I'm only half drunk for the record," Seth raised his hand.

"I wouldn't trust your driving if you just got out of church."

Everyone laughed.

"We may as well ask Swagger to drive us," Roman joked.

"My driving is fine!" he pouted. "Right babe?"

"It's a reason the car insurance is in your name." she pecked his lips and we laughed.

I was actually having a good time, despite this being Dean's party. I felt like I was with my brothers. And sisters.

I didn't feel so out of place anymore.

For the first time in a long time.

I slid off the stool to go to the bathroom since all the vodka was running through me.

Once I broke free from the group, I felt like I was on my own, right up until I burst in the bathroom. Then I felt safe. I used the bathroom and was pleased to not feel the slightest off balance.

As soon as I emerged from the bathroom, I could see everyone still at the table, and to my surprise Heyman was now strutting over with Dean.

They were all laughing at whatever was said. I decided to make a b-line to somewhere else. Preferably the door and find some trust worthy guy to walk home with.

Daniel and Brie? Or Cesaro? Maybe Kofi.

I wiggled my way through the crowd and was just on the verge of making it to the group of sober people, when someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. I was horrified to see it was Dean but it wasn't terrifying since were in a room full of people.

I tried to look annoyed but actually ended up looking bored. "What Ambrose?"

"I must say I'm glad you came, didn't think you would." he chuckled.

"Yeah well, I didn't know you'd be here." I tried to turn around but grabbed my shoulder.

"Oh cut the bullshit, Olivia." he scoffed. "You know Roman & Seth are my buds and even if this wasn't my birthday, I would sure as hell get an invite to wherever you do."

I glared at him. Okay maybe I was alittle nieve on that one. But it's one thing to be at a party that someone will attend and it's another to be at that someone's party.

"That being said I think you should tell me Happy Birthday." He brought his tone down to a calm level.

"Go fuck yourself."

"Now Liv, don't challenge me." He came close to my ear. "Because I'll do it and make you watch."

I pushed his chest and he staggered back laughing.

"You're fucking sick."

"How many times are you going to say that?"

"As many times as it takes you to get some help." I replied dryly.

"Are you still mad about yesterday? Because honestly it hurt my heart to do it."

I felt the anger boiling inside.

"You think I like for another man, or men, to see you naked????!!!" he touched his chest. "I'd never want it that way."

"I hate you. I hate you so much because you're so fucking delusional."

"But you like it. You like me."

"I like down to earth guys," I sighed. "Like Phil, CM Punk, you know, my actual boyfriend?"

"And I like girls that are willing to do anything at my command." he stroked my face. "But I love girls that give me some arguments, protests and a challenge."

I smacked his hand down. "Touch me again and I'll break your fucking fingers."

He chuckled just as someone emerged behind him. A short girl, with long black hair that was in curls, big dark eyes and she was in a green mini dress. Hopping on two crutches she didn't have yesterday.

"She won't do anything babe," she said hopping forward to get in front of him.

"Aw you selling your injury now?" I teased.

"It's real, okay?"

"It wasn't real yesterday, when you were fucking Dean."

"You miss it don't you?"

I charged at her but felt a hand on my chest and looked over to see it was Melissa.

"It's not worth it," she murmured. "Don't set yourself up."

"I already lost my title shot, what else do I have to lose?"

"Your job."

Suddenly a crowd had formed around us and we had a crap load of spectators.

"I'm on crutches and you're still threatening me," AJ shook her head.

"I'll shove those crutches up your ass." I growled.

"Come on do it, Liv." Dean chimed in. "You know your anger is getting the best of you."

"Ignore them." Melissa muttered.

"You wish it was you under me every night don't you Olivia?"

My fists balled tightly.

"I'm not surprised if she'd want my sloppy seconds." AJ shrugged innocently. "I mean obviously her friend is rubbing off on her."

Melissa's eyebrow shot up. "Who??"

"Randy was a wonderful bed fellow after that divorce of his." She looked up at the ceiling.

"He never touched you and I suggest you shut your mouth."

"Oh Randall, I know he misses me."

I looked at Melissa's venomous eyes and gently tugged her arm. "Calm down,"

"No," she snatched her arm. "I'm not a superstar, I've got nothing to lose."

"But your man right?" AJ teased. "I mean with you banned from visiting I have all free reign to hop back, of course if something ever happened to you babe." She looked up at Dean with puppy dog eyes and he shrugged.

"I approve."

"I mean I guess WWE Studios did know what they were doing when they put him in that movie," she smiled big. "Because he CAN go 12 rounds...and boy can he...."

Before I could react, Melissa's fist had came up and punched AJ right in the jaw. She stumbled back and Melissa tackled her down as everyone surrounding us gasped.

"Bitch!" she screamed grabbing her hair and punching her repeatedly in the face.

Leigh wiggled through the crowd with her mouth open and tried to separate them.

Dean smirked and maybe it was the alcohol or ignorance...

But I took full advantage and punched him in the mouth.

------------------------

Bar fight! Oh shiiiiiiittttttttttt!!!!!!!!

This is awesome!!!! I think lmao.

Uh so I want to say I appreciate ALL THE COMMENTS AND LOVE!!!! Seriously!!!

I LOVE THE LONG COMMENTS YOU GUYS LEFT AND IM TELLING YOU DEAN WILL GET MORE PSYCHOTIC OR RETURN TO HIS USUAL SICK THINGS. I NEED LIKE ONE CHAPTER. ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THE SICKNESS CAN BEGINNNNNN OR KEEP GOING.

SO I WOULD LIKE SOME LONG COMMENTS ABOUT THE SITUATION!

Annnnnndddddd, I promise next chapter is drama like fucckkkkkk!!!

So yeah!

Leave long comments.

Or a lot of comments!

Hop to it!

It's the only way I upload faster!