Chapter Twenty-Three: I Enjoyed You're Company While It Lasted

Chapter 23

I finished putting up the last streamer as Sam takes Tyler with her to a private area so they could talk. Kyle walks up to me.

"Where are they going?" he asks.

"Sam likes Tyler and Tyler likes Sam so I told her to make a move," I say. Kyle's eyes turn to sorrow.

"Oh, alright," he said. Sam and Tyler reenter holding hands, smiling at each other. Sam looks at me and mouths 'thank you'. I smile and nod at her. She does a little happy jump and hugs Tyler. He hugs her back. I look at Kyle.

Pure jealously filled his expression. His eyes filled with pain. I walked over to him.

"Are you jealous?" I ask with a stupid voice. He looks at me.

"Hell no!" he yells, pushing me aside and walking to my basement. I sit on the ground where Kyle just stood, running fingers through my hair.

"What be wrong?" a little voice asked. I looked over and saw Graham sitting next to me.

"Oh nothing just... just a little boy can't know what I'm going through alright? I mean like, how old are you? 1, 2 years old?" I say sheepishly.

"I is four," he said, nodding his head with a weird expression on his face. I laugh slightly and stand up, picking him up and taking him over to Sam. Sam takes him out of my arms and set him on Tyler's lap. Graham pinches Tyler's nose, laughing. I hear two cars park in the driveway.

"EVERYONE HIDE!" I whisper yell. Everyone scatters around the room, trying to find somewhere to hide. Mat, Reegan and Rob enter slowly. I turn on the lights as everyone pops up and yells surprise. Reegan smiles the biggest smile I've ever seen. Mat and Rob laugh as she starts squirming so she could get down. She runs up to Graham and gives him a hug.

It was adorabru to say in the least. Graham kisses her cheek and hugs her again. Reegan is smiling the whole time. Sam and Tyler hold hands as they walk to the couch and sit down. Kyle was sitting outside, his head on the side of the house. Sam looks over and sees him, letting go of Tyler and walking over to him.

Tyler looks at me confused as Sam sits by Kyle outside. I tell him not to worry about it. He nods his head and stands up, picking up Graham and spinning him around. Graham laughs as he sets him down. Tyler picks up Reegan and does the same thing. She laughs the same amount as he sets her down. Adam, Ty, Mat, Jason and Rob sat on the couch, while I stood by the light switch.

"I'm going to check on Kyle and Sam," I say after a few minutes silence. I get up from the wall and walk outside. Kyle and Sam were in a lip-lock. My heart froze. This is like me and Rebecca. I don't want Tyler to go through the same. I awkwardly cough. They break apart.

Sam looks at me with worry in her eyes.

"Don't tell Tyler," she mouths.

"I'M TELLING HIM," I roar. Sam peels herself off of Kyle and runs inside, past the guys and into the bathroom. I look down at Kyle.

"I'm disgusted in you," I say before spitting at him and walking inside. Ty, Adam, Mat, Jason, Rob and Tyler look at me with horrified expressions. Graham, Dustin and Reegan have not a clue as what is going on.

"SHE WAS KISSING HIM," I yell at Tyler, pointing at Kyle. Tyler's face twists into surprise, horror, and complete pain.

"HOW COULD YOU KYLE!" he yells, running past him and slamming the door, hitting his knee in the doorframe. He screams before reopening the door and slamming it behind him.  

That was eventful.

Mat, Rob, Adam, Jason, and Ty look at me in surprise. Reegan, Graham and Dustin look at me confused.

I'm not getting better...

I'm just not...