Chapter Nineteen: What Do You Want From Me?

Chapter 19

Cheated...

That's all I can think about. She cheated on me. Then a little, innocent girl stabs me in the chest. With the needle I used to cut myself.

"I'm sorry Mitch," Jason said from his seat next to me. I sit up slightly, the pain from my heart slowly melting away.

"You didn't know. I forgive you," I state, propping myself back on my elbows. Jason nods.

"On the bright side you go home today," he says, smiling ever so slightly. I smile the tiniest bit, still completely angry at what Rebecca had done.

A few hours later, I was released from the hospital and taken to my house by Jason. He was staying in Canada for a few days to clear things up with me and the guys, and also to take the rest of Rebecca's things back with him to the US.

My chest ached from the surgery I had. Some of the needle got caught in my body and was stuck in my chest when I pulled it out.

Reegan held her doll tightly to her chest as I walked inside the house. I look at her, shaking my head as I walk past. I run down my steps turning around to see Reegan standing there, tears in her eyes. I shake my head again and walk to my room.

I hear her fall onto her knees, crying silently. I don't feel bad at all. She could've killed me. Why would I forgive her now?

Tightening the wrap on my chest, I walk to my Skype. I look at it, seeing my recently contacted list.

Preston

Mat

Rebecca

My heart beat went faster. My blood boiled. Who called Rebecca? My face twists from pain to anger in a second as I start to stand. I run up the stairs and stare at Jason and Mat, who were sitting on the couch, Mat holding Reegan.

"Who the hell used my Skype to call Rebecca?" I practically yell. Mat holds his finger up to his mouth and points at Reegan. I give him the 'no shit Sherlock' look and look at Jason. I pointed at him, wiggling my finger.

"You. You called Rebecca didn't you?" I tell him, dropping my finger and walking up to him. He nods slightly, a look of worry written across his face. Jason covers his face as I hold a fist up, about to bring it across his face when it gets stopped.

I looked behind me, seeing Rob holding back my fist.

"Stop," he said, dropping my fist. I look at him before he picks up my arm and looks at it.

"What have you done?" he asks. I show him my arm closer to his hands. He shakes his head.

"Mitch I'm disappointed in you," he said, dropping my arm and walking away, taking Reegan with him. Mat stands.

"Where are you taking her?" Mat yells.

"To my house! You're all crazy!" he yells, bringing Reagan's suitcase ti the door before turning around.

"I'm disappointed in all of you," he says before turning again and walking out the door.

At that moment, we didn't know it would be our last time seeing Reegan.