Rudeness Of a Vampire

Hi, I am Knight Vale new student at Cross Academy. I am part of the day class. I am 14 soon to turn 15. I hope I will enjoy this academy because my parents did not have the money to send me to a private school. You see we received a letter from a mysterious person or friend. My parents have no idea who. So that is why I am here. A middle class girl at a academy hoping to learn something new. I wonder what I will learn or find?

First day:

                                                                          I just got done talking with the head master. Very kind, very joyful, and hipper. I close the door then decided to take a look around and find my first class. I look at my map and schedule. I head outside still under the roof. I looked up ahead a fountain and look around and see a type of garden. "Beautiful." I thought. Next I came crashing into someone. All of my papers and books were scattered. " Sorry...." I say as I look up at the person I crashed into. I was at a loss for words. I looked him up and down and stared at him. He has mahogany hair and grayish/ blueish eyes, tall, and muscular built. " He is the definition of flawless." I thought. " Watch out clumsy Human!" he snaps at me as he is rubbing his head. My right eye twitches in annoyance. " What a rude asinine." I mumble to myself. He glares at me. "What did you say?" he ask me. "Umm nothing." I said. He then gets up and walks away. I stand up enraged. " Who the hell does he think he is?" I ask myself in anger. I quickly put up my papers and books. Then I stand up and start walking back inside. " What an ass." I say under my breath.

                                                                       After the long day I head to my dorm room. I am so beat today was kind of tiring. I tread down the hall as I come to my room I see a piece of paper peeking under my door. I lean over and pick it up. I stand up and open the door. I walk inside and sit at little desk I have and read it. It says.

'Dear Lady Knightness, mysterious things will happen

to you as you are on going at this academy.

Beware of what goes on around you.

Things are not what they seem.

Keep your guard up.

Listen to your mind and heart.

Don't let it falter.'

                                                                         I read it over again. It did not say who it was from and the handwriting was the same as the letter my parents got. This is kind of creepy, but why am I not scared? Most girls would be freaked out. I am hardly scared of anything though.....far as I know. I think back to that young boy. Then it hit me that boy was Pale! Freaking Pale! I don't get this...Well I should stop thinking about it for tonight. I have homework to do and bed for me. Then I get my homework and work on it diligently.