Chapter 57

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"You guys were in there for like 2 hours." Zayn laughed as Niall and I exited the bathroom fully clothed and dried. I just shrugged jumping onto the bed reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing my phone.

I looked over at Harry as he and Niall were doing something ridiculous to put on vine, Harry called himself, 'The king of funny vines" I didn't get them.

I scrolled through my contacts looking for the one I needed to talk to the most. I quietly got off the bed and made my way to the balcony taking a seat on one of the chairs as it rang and rang.

"Kayee?" Her cheery voice shouted, I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Riley, we're in New York, go to Vagabond Cafe in West Village tomorrow night at like 11?" I squinted trying to figure out when the boys would be free.

"Ugh, that's really late... but I'll be there. So excited to see you guys, tell Harry I love him!" She whispered quietly probably still at work.

"Don't say anything to him, it's a surprise. Bye Riles, love ya!" I smirked hanging up the phone. I sighed sitting back and just taking in how loud the city was at even this time of night; it really was the city that never sleeps. 

"Babe, are you coming to bed?" Niall poked his head out the door eyes all droppy with sleep. I nodded standing up as he opened the door for me to come in. 

"Tomorrow's an easy day boys, just a meet and greet." Liam sighed as we all got situated in bed. "Night lads."

"Ahem." I cleared my throat as Niall pulled the light string turning it off.

"And lady." He chuckled before the only sound was the quiet snores of the 5 boys I had to share a room with that kept me from sleeping. 

~

"Wake up bum." I squirmed as Niall placed tiny butterfly kisses all over my face forcing me to wake up. "Ah, always works."

"Disgusting." Louis scoffed before winking at me. "Get a room children."

"Do you want to come to the meet and greet or do you want to venture around the city?" Niall asked as I sat up throwing my hair into a messy, very messy, bun.

"I was actually thinking of going to visit Jonathan.... It's about a 30 minute ride from here and I want to see how he's doing after the accident an all." I replied hesitantly as Niall tensed up. 

"Uh, I mean I'm not going to tell you no but, the last time you two were alone together you kissed..." He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know, but that was a mistake and to be fair in his mind we were still dating. It'll be fine, trust me?" I leaned forward giving him a kiss before scurrying into the bathroom to get ready. "Oh and boys, we have someone to meet tonight!" I shouted before stepping into the shower.

~

"Okay, you sure you want to take the bus? I mean I can have a car take you or-" Niall rambled as I rolled my eyes. Apparently when you date a popstar you lose all your abilities of a normal day person.

"I'm fine Ni. I've taken them plenty of times before." I giggled as I kissed his cheeks. "Call me when you guys are done okay?" He nodded as I walked onto the bus leaving him and the other four fumbling idiots behind. I took my seat and I had to admit, it did feel weird. I mean practically ever since Niall and I had been together we had been inseperable, always near each other.

Now, I'm on a bus to a different state, mind that it's right next door, but still. 

I sat patiently waiting for my stop, handbag in hand ready to go. I was excited to see Jonathan to be honest, I know we ended on a bad note but, he was still someone I cared about.