Bonus Chapter #1

Haddock smirked to himself as he came up with the most brilliant of ideas, he just needed to get Chloe away from Tintin for a few minutes. "Uh, lass? Can you er..." He began trailing off as he hadn't thought this far ahead, "Find a place to put this!" He could laugh at his own cunning, handing over his ancestor's hat to the perplexed blonde who slowly left the room, glancing back at Tintin who gave a reassuring nod. "What is it, Captain?" Tintin sighed, knowing fine well that he was up to something. Haddock clapped his hands together awkwardly before regaining himself, "Let's get something sorted out." He motioned for Tintin to follow him, not having a choice since Haddock threw his arm around his shoulders again back up to the treasure. "Pick one!" Haddock smiled, thinking it would be obvious to Tintin what he meant. "Pick what?" Tintin asked raising his eyebrows. "A jewel! Not going to be long till ye start proposing! So pick one!" Tintin could feel the blush creeping on his neck and ears, never mind his face. Forcing himself to composure, he allowed his eyes to roam over the colourful and precious treasure, spotting one in particular that caught his eye. He reached out for it, hesitating a little – this wasn't his treasure to take. "I just thought that since you two finally got together, it would be something to remember it by." Haddock smiled, picking up on the journalist's hesitation. With that, Tintin carefully held the chosen jewel in his hand before pocketing it inside his suit. "Thank you." He smiled, it wasn't going to be anytime soon – he wanted to enjoy a relationship with Chloe for a while before he thought about proposing to her.

~~~~

Sooo teasers for the next one! Ideas are welcomed so don't be shy.

Also, what song do you think of when you read this story? And if you want to send me any fanart then let me know!