chapter 15- Begging

Shawn Smith

"So wassup with us , we ain't talked in days you won't answer my calls when I come by you act like you ain't there and I know you was cause I peeked in yo window before I left" I said as I stood in front of Jenney's car door blocking her way.

"I can't do this today." She said trying to step around me but I stepped over with her.

"Why not." I questioned as I looked at her outfit which consisted of jeans, a white v-neck, Jean jacket and some all black black Jimmy Choos that were strapped to her ankle, with a big black sun hat and sunglasses.

"I gotta pick up Jayden." She said as she pulled her keys out her Calvin Klein bag.

"Is that the lil' boy you brought with you on Thanksgiving ?" I questioned.

"Yes." She said giving me an unreadable facial expression.

"Is that yo brother." I asked hopeful she'd say yes.

"Shawn I'm gonna be late if you don't move." She said trying to pushing me out the way.

"Please tell me that you don't gotta a kid." I mumbled to myself as I rubbed my head.

"He's not a kid he's six." She mumbled looking down.

"You said that was yo nephew." I said remembering what she sais that night.

"It wasn't the right place to talk about it." She said looking up at me.

"Right place to tell everyone you had a kid on a nigga." I chuckled bitterly.

"We've only been together a year he six bitch." She gritted out.

"Don't you think I should have known about this." I questioned.

"It's a complicated situation." She snapped.

"Nah man you just a liar." I gritted out.

"Liar." She chuckled "When was the last time you talked to Tia" She asked looking me directly in the eyes.

Tia was some girl I fucked on and off but was never a hoe just a very understanding side chick.

"Who is that." I played dumb.

"The one that's 2 months pregnant with yo child." She said her voice cracking.

"Okay I fucked, but she ain't pregnant with my baby." I said grabbing her hand.

"You'll always be the same person I met and I can't change that, but I want better for myself." She sighed.

"We ain't ending like this" I said shaking my head "I ain't losing you"

"You already did." She said then opened the car door and I didn't stop her this time.

I held the door so she couldn't shut it .

"Please don't leave I'm begging you we can work this out." I said as looked directly in her face.

"What's meant to be will be." She said softly.

"I love you Jenney." I said in a begging manner.

She shut the door I bent down to the window about to bang on it like a crazy man until she rolled it down.

"I love you too." She said softly as she quickly pecked my lips and speed off.

I stood there hoping she was coming around cause if she wasn't then I was gonna start begging.

Quez Freeman

"Look I love Morgan and I should have never cheated so this is done." I said pointing between me and my baby mama.

"What about our baby, I don't need yo money but I want my child to both of its parents." She stated.

"I'll be there for my child I just can't be in a relationship with you." I said seriously.

"Yeah, okay but don't forget you wasted just as much of my times as hers I didn't force you to cheat or tell me all the lies you told me so don't paint me as the villain when I'm nothing but another pawn in yo twisted ass games." She said walking away.

I was going to chase her but I got a phone call from a very important person.

"Yo." I said into the phone.

"Where the girl you promised me." He said immediately getting to the point.

"I need a little more time." I said scratching my head.

"Gimme her or I'll get her myself." He spat then hung up.

Sighing I didn't know what to do I couldn't give up my baby Morgan but I couldn't lose my life either.

Morgan Smith

"I've been doing alright" I said to Kelsey.

"You need to talk to him and really let him know you're done with his sorry ass." Kelsey spat with disgust.

"Well he's coming over in ten minutes so you need to go like now." I said helping her out her seat.

"Bitch don't rush me , and don't fuck him either." She said walking towards the door.

"I know I know." I said blandly.

"Love you bye." She said getting in her car as Quez pulled in.

"Love you too." I said as she pulled out.

"Sounds nice hearing you say it , even if it ain't to me." Quez said with his signature smirk on his face.

"Talk or leave."

"I miss us."

"Leave." I said pointing to the his car.

"Okay sorry can we step inside for a second." He asked.

"Sure."

We walked in I instructed him to go to the kitchen and stay there  while I got my clothes out the dryer.

"So talk." I said when I came back.

"I'm in deep shit." He said getting right to it.

"As usual"

"Come on Morg, I need yo help." He begged.

"I've washed my hands with you and that life."

"One last time please."

"You know for once I actually thought you cared enough about me to actually come and show me why I was willing to actually take you back after this , but you came here cause you want me to sell myself to some nigga cause you can't control yourself when you gamble." I yelled as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"I do want you back."

"You want what I do for you back not me , I've been so in love with you I was blind because after the first time you let that nigga feel me up cause you owed him money I should have known , but what can I say I was in love." I said realizing he never really actually cared.

"Just know I always loved you just as much as you loved me maybe more, but you was so caught up in what they was saying about me you never fully committed that's why I went out and cheated cause you had already cheated on me in the worst way possible. Emotionally." He said as he got up and headed to the door.

Before he opened the door he turned around and said words that brought me back to the old weak Morgan.

"I'm still in love with you Morgan." He spoke.

I watched as he opened his car door then something came over me that I knew I would regret later.

"I'll do it." I sighed.

He turned around and I noticed this evil grin plastered on his face.

But hey , even after all the hurt he caused me. I was still in love with this monster.