chapter 1 -The Struggle

Morgan In MM

Morgan P.o.v

"Shawn what the hell you doing snooping through the mail like you got a write up in the mail " I said as I seen Shawn snooping through the mail.

" Mann " Shawn said like he was sad about something he found.

" Ma finna get evicted " he said. I felt my heart drop as soon as the words left his mouth.

" What we gone do ? " I said on the verge of tears , but I knew not to cry my daddy taught us to never shed a tear cause that makes you weak. I didnt even cry when he left us.

" I dont know Angel dont want to help " he said referring to our older sister sister that has a different daddy and is in college for her fifth year.

" Imma get another job " I said. Shawn looked at me like I was crazy.

" Nah I got yall and thats on everything " he said , and I smiled.

" Nah we got each other and THATS on everything "

" I Love You Stink " he said calling me by a nickname he gave me.

" I Love You Too Pookie " I said calling him by a nickname I gave him.

" Well can you take me to work ? " I asked referring to the italian restaraunt I work at.

" Yeah , come on " he said.

At Work

" Thanks Pookie " I said as I was about to get out the car.

" Ayee " he said pulling my arm. " What " I said " Its yes , and one job at a time im not playing " he said. " Shut up , and okay "

" Yeah yeah gimme a hug . Damn I cant get no love" he said acting hurt. I leaned over hugged him and kissed his cheek he kissed my forehead.

" I love you Pookie " I said inhaling his scent.

" I love you too Stink " he said kissing my forehead again and releasing me.

I walked in , and clocked in and Mariah had me seating people at tables.

" Hey , how many ? " I asked a young pretty brownskin girl with curly hair and a skin tight white dress with white red bottoms and she had light make up.

" Um , yeah for 3 " she said as she answered her phone reluctantly.

" Im looking for some one , and I told you that Don it's not everyday you find the perfect girl to be a stripper." she said clearly irritated with who ever Don was.

" Right this way hun " I said leading her to a booth. " This okay ? " I questioned.

" Perfect " she said.

I was walking back to the front desk , and two man was standing there. " Were meeting Kelsey " a man that looked around early twenties muscular with tattoos and he was brownskin and cute.

He seen the confused look on my face , and said " My name is Don " , and I remembered the girl was talking to him.

" Ohh ofcourse right this way " I said leading them to the booth the girl , Kelsey was in.

" I see you still having a hard time doing what your told " the other guy who I really didnt get to analyze yet said.

" I'll be back with your menus" I said as I was walking away I heard the girl say " Really Mega I like to see you do it within 48 hours " she said sounded mad and offended.