Taking The Step

Keiffer woke up that morning with a start. He had been dreaming of sneaking up on Kazuki and giving him a bj in the janitor's closet when none other than Sensei Haruma had found them. Instead of punishing them, though, he had taken off his pants as well in order to join the fun.

"Good thing I woke up when I did, otherwise I wouldn't be able to look at Sensei Haruma the same way again," he thought.

Ignoring his raging morning wood from his strange erotic dream, Keiffer got up and went ahead with his daily routine of getting ready for school in the morning. But since he'd woken up early, he was able to take out some art supplies and start painting Kazuki's face.

********************************

At school that day, Kazuki had walked there because of what had happened on the bus the previous day. And also because he didn't want Keiffer to see his morning boner from the dream of him. He knew he'd have to see Keiffer and Sensei Haruma eventually, but since he was still recovering from the initial shock, he didn't want to chance going into panic mode.

Keiffer, on the other hand, had been excited to see if he could make his dream a reality. Since that morning, he'd given up on going slow. He wanted dick and he was going to get it. He just hoped that Sensei Haruma wouldn't interrupt like in his dream.

They arrived at slightly different times due to their different ways of travel. They got to their lockers that were close together at the same time, though, as if the universe was bored and wanted to hurry things up in order to see guy on guy action. Yeah, it was probably that.

Keiffer decided to interact first, because he still had his juicy dream fresh in his mind.

"Hey, Kazuki, about being gone for five years..." he started.

"Yeah?" Kazuki asked, interested yet slightly dreading this immediate interaction.

"I need someone to help me find a few places..." Keiffer continued.

"Sure, I'd be okay with doing that." Kazuki agreed, not knowing where this was going.

"Would you happen to know where the janitor is? I need something taken care of," Keiffer announced.

Kazuki's heart skipped a beat. He knew what would happen if he led him there. But even though he was afraid of what would happen, he also wanted it to happen. He gulped. "This is my chance," he thought, "to see if I'm really g..."

"So? What's your answer?" Keiffer interrupted Kazuki's mind-battle.

With his heart beating 100 miles a second, Kazuki replied, " I-I know the perfect janitor closet..."

*******************************

Kazuki planned it with Keiffer so that they would go during lunch, so they would have enough time to "explore". Keiffer understood this as proof that Kazuki didn't really want to go slow either. He was immediately more excited, and so happy that he found someone to mess around with right when he moved back.

It was complete torture, but after the waiting was over, they met up (awkwardly enough) in front of Sensei Haruma's classroom.

They tried to act natural so as not to draw attention, but there was one pair of eyes continuously on them, mostly on Keiffer. Keiffer noticed, but wasn't worried due to the fact he was technically "new".

"So... are you sure you want to go to the janitor's closet?" Kazuki asked finally.

"Only if you lead me there," Keiffer drawled back, giving Kazuki bedroom eyes.

Kazuki didn't know really how to respond, so he just took the lead, taking them to what could be a magical adventure. (Full of yaoi ;D)

They went on their way, Keiffer behind Kazuki so he could watch that booty bounce. Unbeknownst to either of them, the owner of the eyes that had been watching them was following them to their destination.

It was on the second floor in the hallway that was rarely used, even by teachers. They were almost to that hallway and no one besides their invisible stalker could see them. Keiffer, not knowing about the stalker, took this chance to show Kazuki that he meant business. They had just turned into the hallway and Keiffer let his hand fly. He smacked it off Kazuki's ass in a way that made both their boners pulse.

"Oh my God!" screamed a voice behind them.

*******____________********

Hey, guys! Sorry it's been so long since I updated the fifth and now the sixth chapters. Also, sorry it was so short.... -.- Today was my first day of my Senior year, so it's been pretty busy. I hope to write more during the year, and I even took a creative writing class. (Finally!) Thank you to everyone that's put up with me and my shit! I hope to continue writing stories that you enjoy!

After this yaoi I'm hoping to write a more detailed and in-depth gay story about love and happiness. It will most likely be years before I finish it and I want to finish it before I put it up here.

C ya later!