Feeling Awkward on the Bus

Keiffer sighed and backed up to rest on his locker. He'd had to guess what Kazuki was going to say before he said it, thus being able to look as if he thought the same thing as Kazuki. I hope I didn't scare him off with my gayness... Keiffer thought silently. Although, now that he was thinking about it, it did seem as though Kazuki was pleading Keiffer with his eyes. Oh, well. Keiffer thought again, Even if we go slow, I'll still be able to at least be with him. That thought alone got him through the rest of the day.

**************

The rest of the day went by quickly for Kazuki, not counting when his friend/ex-girlfriend Saki Kumero came up to comfort him and apologize for their break-up that morning before he'd gotten on the bus.

"I just don't see how it'll work out," she said, nonchalantly checking out Sensei Yamamura.

It won't work out 'cause you're a whore!! He'd wanted to scream, but he didn't - Instead, he just walked away, remembering the text she had sent him that informed him they were over. The text was the reason he'd been pissed on the bus and had the outburst about women before.... the encounter. That got him thinking about Keiffer again.

I hope I wasn't too hasty to decide not to go too fast. Kazuki thought worriedly. Oh well. At least I can get to know him better. Kazuki decided to let the thought drop with that conclusion.

Even though he was able to let the thought drop easily, the actual matter was much more difficult, not to mention, sexy. First of all, he still rode the same bus as Keiffer and probably would the entire year. Second of all, they were still friends. And third of all, no matter how hard he tried to get rid of or suppress it, he kept feeling Keiffers lips pressing against his.

***********

Kazuki finally gathered up his courage and boarded the bus he shared with Keiffer and many other classmates. Just as he'd suspected, Keiffer had saved him a seat and beckoned him over the minute his foot left the top stair.

Just act normal, he told himself, trying to slow his rapidly increasing heart beat. He made his way as normaly as he could to the seat Keiffer had saved him next to him.

"Hey..." Kazuki greeted him nervously, trying not to picture himself nom nom noming on Keiffer's lips.

"How was your day?" Keiffer replied, sounding to Kazuki like a sexy male model.

"Um, you know... the usual..." was the best Kazuki could muster up and say.

"You know, you can sit down..." Keiffer said with a glance around at other people that were staring at Kazuki with a blank look as he stood uncomfortably in front of Keiffer's seat.

"Ah, right." Kazuki said, stiffly sitting down.

The rest of the ridders arrived in time to get seats before they started on their way. Kazuki periodicaly glanced sideways at Keiffer, who appeared to be resting calmly on the seat while reading a magazine in English. When the silence got too much for him, Kazuki decided to start a conversation.

" You know...." He started.

"Hmm?" Keiffer questioned.

Kazuki was silent for a moment. He'd forgotten what he was going to say. Seeing this, Keiffer smiled mischeviously, thinking something to himself. As Kazuki continued to stall by biting his lip, Keiffer put his magazine back into his backpack. Repositioning himself so that his arm was an inch away from Kazuki's, Keiffer whispered into his ear.

"I have a surprise for you."

Blushing with surprise, Kazuki looked over at Keiffer, with interest in his eyes.

"You want to know what it is? Well, look down..." Keiffer purred convincingly.

Kazuki looked down to see Keiffer's hand grab his own. It gently caressed the top of his fingers then traveled up his arm to his elbow. Kazuki let out a small breath he was unknowingly holding in.

"I... my stop is ne-next..." Kazuki was able to spit out past the pleasure of Keiffer touching him.

"Oh, what a pity..." Keiffer replied, pouting, and abrubtly stoped caressing Kazuki.

Almost immediately Kazuki regretted saying it, even though it was true. As Keiffer turned to the window, Kazuki gathered up his back pack and bento box. When the bus slowed to Kazuki's stop, he got up and said a farewell to Keiffer. When Keiffer replied nonchalantly, Kazuki couldn't help but notice the hard lump straining against the zipper of Keiffer's pants. Feeling awkward, Kazuki hurried off the bus and toward his house, but he couldn't shake the fact that he was smiling.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it takes me so long to write these.... I have a bunch of other crap I have to do! I hope you enjoyed this chapter though! I'm planning on writing more yaoi scenes next chapter so stay tuned!