5

We were walking toward a very familiar area, the same place Ezio got his scar on his face. So this is it, it's time to meet the one and only Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

"(Y/n)! Keep up! I don't want to lose you in the crowd of sweaty men!"

"Ah right I'm coming Ariana!"

I reached out to grab Ariana's outstretched hand before being yanked by a mans hand.

"You! You ugly bitch!"

"Huh?"

In front of me stood Vieri de' Pazzi, spitting as he spoke more crude words at my face, Then Ariana's voice rang in my ear.

"Hey! You should stop talking about yourself you selfish bastard!"

Vieri looked at Ariana with rage in his as he lifted his hand to hit Ariana. Then a smooth deep voice echoed throughout the crowd.

"I knew Vieri was a selfish bastard, but not one to hit women!"

That voice...it belongs to......Ezio!

"Shut up you stupid Auditore!"

"You can insult me all you want but insult my family name and you're a dead man!"

"Make me!"

The iconic scene of Vieri picking up a stone and throwing it at Ezio beautiful chiseled face, felt exasperating.

The two men fought a drawn out battle, until a taller man came and told Ezio to stop. Ariana walked toward me.

"That's Federico, Ezio's older brother."

"No wonder he seemed familiar..."

"I'm sorry ladies for that ugly bastard, I'm Frederico Auditore and this is my little brother Ezio."

"But I'm not little there"

Ezio winks directly at me, when Ariana smacks Ezio on the shoulder while saying,

"I think your small where it counts, you seem to have a dense brain!"

Laughter erupted from everyone except Ezio, he playfully stuck out his tongue.

"Well you lack a rack"

Silence filled the air. I knew about Ariana's insecurity about her chest size, here goes hell.

"Why you I'll take you on!"

"With that little thing?"

Ariana was about swing at Ezio until Luciano took an uppercut to Ezio's face.

"Ezio, your one of my good friends but if you keep insulting my little sister, you're going to have more than just that scar on your face."

"Haha right I'll keep that in mind thanks Luciano!"