4

I chose a (f/c) gown that went to the floor with black flats, with that I decided I was ready to go downstairs.

"Isa where is your sister?"

"She's a coming mama!"

"I feel like I haven't seen my niece in forever!"

"Oh sister Rufina please you were here not long ago"

"Ah but I feels like forever little sister Serena!"

I decided to let my presence be known as I spoke out,

"Good morning everybody"

A woman with red hair walked up to me and pinched my cheeks and spoke,

"Ah (Y/n) still young and beautiful like your mother no? Haha!"

"Rufina please you're embarrassing my daughter"

"Ah nonsense Serena! I know what I'm doing!"

My face flushed a soft rosette color, then I heard a familiar laugh.

"(Y/n) nice to see you in a dress"

"A-Ariana! Why are you not in a dress?"

"I was in a dress but Pazzi happened."

"Pazzi?"

"Vieri de' Pazzi"

"Wait-"

I gripped Ariana's linen top and pulled her closer to me as I whispered in her ear,

"You mean Assassin's Creed 2 Vieri de' Pazzi?"

"Yes ma'am"

:::

"You mean to tell me we are in AC2? What about the first one with Altaïr?"

"Look I have no clue why we're in here in the first place let alone why we skipped the sexy Altaïr, okay"

"Ugh really"

"What?"

"Doesn't this mean we have to find Ezio and his family, before you know?"

"Crap, yes, yes we do but I'm not asking around for him!"

"A-Ariana!"

"Sorry no can do!"

Ariana walked back to the dining room and sat beside a man if I recall was Luciano.

"Neh neh (Y/n) sit by me sister, sit by me!"

I nodded as I tried to think of my new little sisters name.

"Of course..Isa I'd love to!"

"Hehe yay!"

I saw a certain gleam in Ariana's eyes as she grinned at me. I coughed as I spoke up,

"Hey uh Luciano, do you know of a guy named Ezio?"

"Hmm, the only Ezio I know is Ezio Auditore, why are you asking, if I may inquire?"

"Um uh-"

"You see big brother, Pazzi is enemy to the Auditore's, before I arrived, I had back luck running into Vieri and he called me certain names and almost swung at me if it was for Cristina telling him off"

"That bastard has the audacity to insult my little sister? Let alone almost hitting you?! No way I'm gonna get him!"

"Wait- Ariana then why aren't you in a dress?"

She looked down and softly as she spoke.

"He...did push me down...and he spilled wine on me...."

Ariana's brother shot up in an instant, anger rolling off him as he walked toward the door, but then he paused,

"Aren't you two coming? I'm going to get Ezio and a few friends, because Pazzi is a deadman."