2

(Y/n) = your name

I was working a simple three hour shift at a local smoothie shop called Smooth Moves*. I was taking college classes so I only work short shifts during to week, while on weekends I work the full eight hours.

Anywho I was working cashier, when a man walked in with two much larger men behind him, the most notable thing about the man being followed was a bright Red Cross holding his tie down. The two large men also had similar crosses on their suit collar but a tad bit smaller. The crosses looked familiar....but I had to focus on my job.

"Hello and welcome to smooth moves! What can I blend for ya?"

"Hmm...I'll have a majestic mango and two bobobana bananas, how much are the uh...choco mocho cookies?"

"They are 4 for 2 and if you buy them in 6 or more you get a free small coffee"

"I'll buy 16"

"Yes sir! Will that be it?"

"Yes"

"That will be $19.99"

The man grunted as he snapped his fingers and the man to his right reach into his pocket and pulled a crisp fifty out and handed it to me.

"Keep the change sweetheart"

"A-ah thank you sir!"

The man smiled directly at me, there was an odd gleam in his eyes that made me shudder but nonetheless I nodded and went in the back to make the smoothies and bake fresh cookies, while brewing coffee. The whole time I could feel myself being watched, it caused a burning sensation to grow on my body.

"So sweetheart are you a part-time worker or do you work full-time?"

"I uh work part-time"

I could hear the man hum, it creeped me out to no end.

"What days do you work?"

None of your business

"Everyday...."

"What time do you work?"

Stop asking me personal questions

"Uh 7 to 3 on weekdays"

"Hmm well I'll be seeing you then sweetheart"

I handed the man his things, I wanted to vomit when his hand caressed mine, it was cold and sweaty.

Oh god why didn't I just call in sick......

::

3 o'clock came and I blended two strawberry lemonade smoothies to go as began to pack and leave.

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU (y/n)!"

"Relax, relax I'm getting out of work I'm just making some smoothies for us"

"Oh gosh I love you so much! I was worried about you it's almost four!"

"Really? My bad...you know I stay until someone takes my shift"

"You could of texted me (y/n)"

"Sorry...-"

"Ooo I heard your car turning on, are you coming now?"

"Yes I am Ariana, so get ready!"

"AW YE"