Chapter 3~255 years later

Katra's P.O.V

Its been 255 years since I last saw Jack Frost. I still have that emptying feeling in me, but then there would be times when I could feel him right next to me. Gosh just thinking of him is making me a little sad his cute little smirk and... oh gosh do I actually have tears coming down my face. No I need to go out and get some fresh air. You know I had witnessed the whole fight with Pitch. The big four all up against him but at time it would seem as if he was attacking him self. Well anyway good riddance he was getting on my nerves.

Guardians P.O.V

North~I was working on my ice decorations and just when I was going to grab the little hammer at the corner of my eye I saw a black shadow. I looked over, and it was a person and from that evil laugh I knew who it was. Pitch was Back. I came into the globe room and the man in moon shinning down on the place where he chooses a new guardian. I must warn the others. I sent out northern warning lights. In no time at all all the guardians came. Bunny, Tooth, Sandman, and Jack.                                                    

Tooth~Whats wrong North? You do know I have to collect teeth from all over the world.                            

Jack~ Winters almost here and I still have to give snow to the world.                                                              

North~Yeah yeah, but Manny has has chosen a new guardian.                                                                        

Bunny~ What we already have Frost, why another?                                                                                              

North~ Because, bunny Pitch is back his sand shadow was here. It was right in front of me.            

Manny started to raise to guardian crystal. Everyone was guessing who it was going to be and who they didn't want. Then a picture of a girl showed up.                                                                                            

Jack~No way, can't be unless... it is. Its Katra.                                                                                                      

Tooth~ Oh my teeth its a girl. I can't wait to meet her, and see her pearly whites.                                          

North~ Okay, who volunteers to go and find this mystery girl?                                                                          

Bunny~I'll go find her- I cut off bunny by saying, " No I will go and get her. Anyways im pretty sure I know where she is at, and doesn't want to be thrown into a sack like me.                                                      

Bunny~How Frostbite, how do you know where she is? Have you meet her before?                                  

North~ Enough, Bunny you can go get her. Here's a snow globe and a sack.                                                  

Bunny~ See ya Frost.

Katra's P.O.V

I was walking down Golden St. when I saw something fast run past me so I ran after it. I was just a curious one about what it was besides I got my flame so I'm good.Finally I came to a dead end. " I guess it was nothing." As soon as I turned around I ran into something really soft.