It's You...

Annyeong my beautiful readers!
I thank you all for the votes, please keep doing so, and please follow me for some new fanfics! Well, interesting so far huh? But, let's not waste anytime and get right to it!
Saranghe❤😊

(play the song at risk....if you don't want to cry...I cried while writing this and listening to this song😭😭 it fit it perfectly)

~Flashback January 01, 2010~
*Ring Ring*
Jay's phone started to ring. "Yeoboseyo?" Jay said as he answered the phone, as he just finished Eunji's birthday present.

"Are you close to the Kim family?" Said someone on the phone. "Yes, and who are you?" Jay said concerned. "I'm doctor Kang, from Seoul Hospital, to tell you that the Kim family has been in a tragic car accident." Said Dr. Kang.

"HOW ARE THEY? ARE THEY HURT?" Said Jay worried and angry at the same time.

"Mr. Park, I am sorry to say this, but Mr. and Mrs. Kim had passed today on, January 01, 2010 at 9:15 pm. And as for Kim Eunji , she is in a critical state, but may not survive." Dr. Kang said.

"I'LL BE THERE RIGHT AWAY!" Jay said with a rush.

~At Seoul Hospital~

When Jay arrived to the hospital, he ran over to the front desk and asked for the room where Eunji was. "She is in surgery sir, you can't go in." Said the nurse.

"I NEED TO SEE HER! I NEED TO KNOW IF SHE'S ALRIGHT! I NEED TO TELL HER HOW MUCH I LOVE HER, AND TODAY WAS THE DAY I WAS GOING TO SURPRISE HER ON HER BIRTHDAY!" Jay said yelling and trying to get through the nurses and doctors who held him back.

But he lost and slowly he fell on his knees as tears crept down his cheeks and wishing it were him that was in the accident instead of her.

"Mr. Park?" Dr. Kang said as he walked up to Jay. "Yes, so how is she? Is she going to be okay? When will I get to see her?" Jay asked the doctor, as he got up from the floor looking at Dr. Kang, full of anticipation and worried.

"I'm sorry to say this, but she doesn't have much time left." Said Dr. Kang with a sorrowful look.

Jay just stood there frozen before walking into the room with tears rolling down his cheeks. As he stopped, now looking down at the promise ring he was going to give Eunji on her birthday, and the long note he was going to read her while he was going to propose in front of her and her parents.

He stood at the bedside where Eunji lies. "Eunji-ah, a-are you a-awake?" Jay says with his shaky, yet worried voice.
"Wh-why today? Why now? Why you?" Jay said as he was looking down and tears rolling down his face, as he was ready to just hug you tight and hoping you can hear him crying out for you to wake up.

As Jay, tries putting himself together for a bit to start and talk to her, hoping she will wake up and jump in his arms screaming, 'Oppa!' but, she didn't.

"You know it shouldn't have been this way! WHY?! WHY MINES?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE THE ONLY SUNSHINE I HAD LEFT IN MY LIFE?! THE ONLY PERSON TO MAKE ME SMILE MORE THAN I EVER HAD! YOU KNEW SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT KEPT ME GOING! OH, GOD WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HER?! Huh?! DID YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH TO KEEP ME FROM BEING HAPPY?!" Jay yelled, looking up making sure that the person he was talking to heard him.