Chapter 27: A Problem Of Love

Start from the beginning

"Go."

He looked at her and noticed her puppy eyes look. Somehow he could not move his eyes from that kind of face she's giving him.

"Even though I look like this, I wish you can take his place and watched my fight. I don't even know if that Krillin can pass my message to him or not especially I hardly believe something like that would happen."

He knew he was always weak against her. He couldn't just tell her that HE had already received that message. But she did look like she didn't even care about her pride and beg for him. Okay you win this time, Videl. "Alright…" I guess I can just sneak away from my seat during the fight. I mean she's going to fight as well so maybe she won't even have time to look what I'm doing. All I have to do is to keep using teleportation to cover everything up.

"Thanks! Uh thanks for accepting my selfish request." She grabbed his hands excitedly which led the teen blushed with his eyes down.

He was just too focus on that mood that he didn't even detect two tiny presence hiding at a corner.

"Damn! Why Gohan?!" cursed Sharpner. "I thought she said she dated that Golden freak but why is she so close to Gohan now?!"

Erasa giggled, "What's wrong with that? I would rather think Gohan suits her more than that mysterious guy. At the very least we know that Gohan's a great guy."

However, there was a third person watching at the very end corner. It was Madeline who was surprised to see the both of them so close. It was a lie if she doesn't feel jealousy coming to her mind. One straight look and she can sensed Gohan was obviously attracted to Videl. Why just Videl but not her? She did hear some rumors that Videl is dating someone else yet why now with Gohan? "It's not fair. I'm gonna do something to stop them."

...

All eyes were forced to put attention on the blond long hair girl sitting next to Gohan. Videl and Erasa had no clue what was with her at all. And Gohan? He was even more confuse than the rest. He ordered his usual 20 bento set for lunch but something else added in between. It was definitely awkward to see that girl is trying to feed him like a baby.

"Say ahhhhh..." she called sweetly while Gohan quickly cut in. "Madeline, what are you doing? I can feed myself... Haha..."

Madeline took a deep breath. "You see, I want to build our relationship closer and this is one way to make both of us feel comfortable with each other. Now come on, open your mouth!"

Since she insisted, Gohan could only obey and did what she wants.

The short blond girl noticed that actions and whispered to her friend. "Well Videl, don't you think she's acting a little overboard? It's like… she's showing off it to us."

As if it doesn't bother her, she replied bluntly. "It's not really our concern to care anyway. She did confess to Gohan right?"

Her friend decided to tease her. "Oh really, don't you feel anything when you see this scene?"

Videl stared at her as she didn't expect Erisa to have this kind of thoughts. "Have you forgotten I mention that whom I dated with? Gohan? He's just a suspicious good friend."

Madeline's eye stared at Videl for a second before she planted a smirk. She heard the soft conversation and was glad that Videl doesn't have any interest in him. But when she turned to Gohan, even though he was forcefully being feed by her, she noticed that there are a few times he kept on eyeing Videl for a second before he moved away. Comparing the times where he looked at Erasa, the times he looked at Videl was superior.

"Gohan, can I come to your house today?"

Gohan almost coughed after hearing that while the other two stopped eating and stared at them.