5 - don't you drown on me!!

Eren awoke to the sound of Armin yelling. "Jeez Armin....shut it...." He grumbled. He had gone home after a while from Levi's place. Today there was a pool party being held at the city pool. They got dressed to go and Eren texted Levi.
Eren: hey, are you coming to the pool party?
He waited for a reply.
Levi: yeah, Hanji's making me come. you are too I'm presuming.
Eren: yeah, see you there 😙
Levi: 😑 you bastard.....
Eren: jeez...love you too... 😜
He laughed at the text and got in the car, driving off with armin in tow.

~time skip~
Levi stepped out of the car with Hanji and sighed. She had a pair of shorts on, a white button up and a white bikini top. She scowled as boys were checking the two girls out.
"Idiots...." She muttered. They got in and Hanji squealed. "Eren is gonna be here!!!!" Levi rolled her eyes and set her stuff down on the grass. "You make it sound like YOU are dating him... Not me.." She grumbled. "Wait...you're dating?!" She squealed again and fell over. Levi helped her up and retorted "stop making a huge scene..."

~time skip~

Eren and Armin arrived and some girls tried flirting with Eren as they passed by waving "cutely" and saying "hai Eren....!" He rolled his eyes. He saw Levi and Hanji and walked in their direction. Armin followed. "Hey Levi, Hanji, this is my friend Armin." He motioned towards Armin. He waved shyly and Hanji waved back excitedly. "Hey! I'm Hanji and the one suffering resting bitch face at the moment is Levi!" Levi replied with "I'll kill you Hanji... You know that right?" Hanji just chuckled, leaving the matter there. Levi looked at Eren and blushed. He wasn't wearing a shirt, only board shorts. He has abs which made it even better in Levi's point of view. "He's....cute..... I didn't know he had abs...." Hanji nudged her wearing a face that said "you liiiiike hiiiim....you think he's sexyyyyyyy" she punched her friends arm lightly, getting her motive and feeling embarrassed for the first time ever. "So...wanna go hang out?" Eren asked Levi. She shrugged. "I don't really like swimming, Hanji just dragged me here.." She replied blankly. "Oh...well umm..." He trailed off. He looked behind him and saw horse-face aka Jean. That guy was always bullying him. He looked in his eye and noticed that Jean wanted to talk. "Umm well...one of my friends is wanting to talk to me so..." He trailed off again. "Oh no! That's fine! You can go! I'll just be over here, reading, okay?" "Alrighty..." He walked over to Jean. "Hey.....Jean...." he stuttered. "What are YOU doing here runt..." He asked poking his chest. "I was just soaking up some sun with my girlfriend..." He replied scared. "How'd you get a girlfriend... You're a stupid runt." Jean pushed his shoulders. "I um well...she likes me....and I like her..." He gulped. Jean then smirked, punching him multiple times, knocking him unconscious and pushing him into the pool to drown.

Levi looked up from her book, setting it down on her bag to prevent it from getting dirty and looked around. She saw Jean knock out and push Eren in to the pool and she panicked. She took off her top and shorts running and diving into the pool. She searched around and saw Eren sinking. She grabbed him and rise to the surface, getting out and putting him down gently. She put her ear to his mouth to listen for breath. He wasn't breathing. She panicked again and blew into his mouth. She then hit his chest hard a few times. She repeated the process yelling "don't you die on me jeager!!" and Eren rose up, spitting out water and choking on it. "L-Levi?" He croaked. "You stupid brat! I could've lost you!" She yelled. She slapped him then hugged him tightly. He chuckled. "I'm okay now..."
Everyone was staring at them. They just ignored the group and got up, grabbing their stuff and going home..

A/N: hey! It's miki! What'd you think? Levi? Eren? Tell me and vote! Bye!