3 - it's a date!

Levi drove home with butterflies in her stomach. She was going on a date with the sweetest, most insecure, cutest boy ever. When she got home, she rummaged through her closet. She couldn't find anything. Luckily, a certain crazy best friend burst through the doors and yelled "My spidey sense is tingling! You need help! let's get you ready!!" 'Damn she has a sixth sense!' She thought. "Okay...." The brunette scanned the wardrobe and said "ah! Here we go!"she pulled out an assorted number of things and laid them on the bed. "You sure Hanji?" She asked worried. "Miss heichou isn't worried is she?" Hanji smirked. Levi just rolled her eyes and took the items into the bathroom to change.

Eren looked through his drawers and sighed. It was hopeless. He didn't even know what to wear! Armin came in and said "you need help?" Eren nodded his head and Armin helped him find an outfit. It consisted of a white button-up, black jeans, a tan leather jacket and black short boots. "Thanks bro.." Eren smiled. "No prob, now I'm gonna go watch a movie, see you later!"

~time skip~

Eren sighed and checked his watch. It was 6:10... "I'm not being stood up....am I?" His negative thoughts were cut short by the arguing of two girls... Hanji and Levi....
Levi was wearing a tan jacket, white shirt, dark brown shorts and brown boots with knee high socks. Her hair was straight and two pieces were braided and tied back. She had on a little eye makeup but nothing else. It was.....breathtaking.....
Eren approached the bickering girls and waited for them to stop. Hanji stopped and squealed. "You two are gonna be dating!!!!!!" And she passed out from "squeeing" too hard. Levi rolled her eyes and smiled at me. "Hey brat..." She smirked. "Hello heichou.." He replied. "Where'd you learn that nickname?!" She asked, surprised. "A fangirl....," "oh...."
They stood there for a minute or two and then Eren broke the ice. "Shall we?" He asked gentlemanly. Levi rolled her eyes again and took his hand, walking with him.

~time skip~

Levi and Eren were walking in the warming air and they talked. They had finished their dinner earlier and were walking home. The warm air was a little too warm so Levi took off her jacket. Eren looked at her to see she had been wearing suspenders. He bit his lip as he looked her up and down, she had her jacket over her shoulder and had this little way of walking, her hips swaying side to side and the clicking of her boots, which was drop dead gorgeous.
"She looks quite....sexy to be honest.... Stop Eren! Stop thinking like that!"
But he couldn't help it.
They reached Levi's house and they stood there for a few minutes.
"Thanks for the date... I loved it.." Levi said quietly. Eren smiled and without thinking, dropped a compliment.
"You look gorgeous...."
Levi blushed and bit her lip, twisting her foot in the dirt. "Th-thanks..." She stuttered. Eren lifted Levi's chin up and bent down slightly and gave her a kiss.
Levi kissed back and wrapped her arms around Eren's neck, standing on her toes.
They broke and stayed close together. "See you tomorrow...." She whispered. He blushed, feeling her breath on his ear and neck, shivering slightly. She walked inside, waving goodbye to Eren.

A/N: hey!! It's me, miki!! What'd you think? Eren? Levi? Tell me what you thought and vote! Bye! <3