1 - those eyes....that hair...

The morning sun shone through the tan shutters in Levi's room. She groaned and hid her face from the glaring rays. Levi got up and stretched, trudging to her shower. She let the warm water flow over her body and hair. She stepped out and dried herself. She then brushed her tangled wet mess of a hair and blow dried it, Levi then grabbed a straightener and did her hair normally, just straight and long. Completely plain....
"Bleugh...." She grimaced but left that matter.
She got her clothes, which consisted of a white singlet, black high waisted shorts, denim jacket, converse and a cap. She ran downstairs not bothering to grab something to eat and grabbed her backpack and car keys. She placed the keys in the ignition and drove off.
When she arrived she stopped the car and looked at the university. She grunted and got out, taking off her sunglasses she put on while driving. Levi walked towards the buildings, finding her class. She kept the same cold stare she always put on as she entered. She slid into a seat alone and listened carefully to the lecture.

~time skip~

The lecture ended and the class was dismissed. Levi dusted off her books and placed them in her bag. She walked out, facing the ground. That's when she bumped straight into someone. Books went flying and papers were tossed 5 feet away. She stumbled back and fell over, rubbing her head. "Hey, watch it!" She yelled. "Oh-uh-um I'm sorry!" The voice replied. She looked up to see a boy around about 20, with brown hair and blueish-greenish eyes that you could get lost in for days. Levi snapped herself out of her trance and started frantically picking up books off the dirty floor. She sighed as more were passed to her. "Thanks....." She grumbled. "Here's your papers..." "Thanks!" He replied cheerily. He blushed slightly and helped her off the floor. "What's your name?" The stranger asked suddenly. "Levi Ackerman.." She replied monotonous. "I'm Eren Yeager." He held out his hand for her to shake and she reluctantly took it. "Well, this conundrum was...odd...I gotta go..." Levi said nonchalantly. "Okay,....." He sighed and they parted ways awkwardly.

~time skip~

Levi got home and slumped down exhausted. She had that moment playing through her mind. Mostly his eyes
'Damn, why can't I get him out of my head....." She thought angrily. Levi decided that to take her mind off of the incident she would clean. She grabbed out her cleaning supplies, scrubbing, washing and shining every crook and ninny in the house. She was scrubbing her dining table so hard that the polish started wearing off when the doorbell rang. It was her best friend, Hanji. "Heyyyyyy!!!!" The excited fangirl squealed. Levi rolled her eyes and hugged her. "What are you here for?" She asked, pulling down her mask in a hurried fashion. She let her friend in and began boiling some water for tea. But before she could finish making The tea, Hanji dragged her to the couch and sat her down. "So....tell me what happened!!" Hanji yelled jumping up and down. "Okay, okay! Shut up!" She replied, holding her ears. Hanji became silent. "By "what" what exactly do you mean?" She asked confused. "You and HIM..." She nudged Levi, winking. "Wha-no..no..I ...uh ...we just bumped into each other. No biggie!" "Oh! That definitely IS a biggie!!! You looked into his eyes for like-an eternity!" She squealed. "Nuh uh!" "Yeah uh!" "Nuh uh!" "Yeah uh!"
They argued for a while until Levi broke it.
"OKAY!! I admit it!! He was cute...." Levi trailed off. This made Hanji scream and fall off the couch, out of breath. Levi rested on the arm rest with her hand. "those eyes were just..... WOW....... And his hair......" She sighs dreamily. "You liiiiiiiiike hiiiiiiiiiiim!!!!!!" She teased. "Whatever..." She grunted, crossing her arms. "You should ask him out! Only then, will my OTP finally sail, not sink!!" "Wha-no!" She protested. "You were quick to cover yourself..." Hanji smirked. "Shuddup.... Shitty glasses....." Levi stated blankly, grabbing two pillows, one to cover her obviously red face, one to throw at her best friend. She fell dramatically off the couch, a hand rested on her forehead in a tela-novella demeanour.

~time skip~

Levi took off her clothes and brushed her teeth. She got into a pair of black pyjama pants and a white singlet. She snuggled into her bed, thinking about Eren. "God damnit Levi! Get your act together!" Her head said. But her heart had other ideas.

A/N: hey!! It's miki!! What'd you think? Levi? Eren? Tell me what you think! Also this is my first AOT/Ereri fanfic! I'm out! Beam me up scotty!!
Scotty: yes m'am!