Silence Shopping

"First we're going to VS." Maya tugged my arm, driving me into a direction which made me horny.

She wandered around smiling, and looking for new bra sizes, since she outgrew her last ones.

I walked behind her, always checking her out, because clearly I can't help myself.

"Oo I like this one." She pointed at a lacy, very sensual red bra. I could already imagine her in it.

"That would look great on you, everything does." I smiled, but then she got angry and left me in the bra section.

"What happened?" I asked, pushing my hand into my denim pockets.

"You always say I look perfect in everything, but I wanna look extra perfect in one." She frowned, and looked into my eyes. Damn, I had the hots for her.

I licked my lips and dragged her back to the bra that catched her eye, and mine. "Try it on." I whispered into her ear.

She ran to the dressing room, where the lady was nice enough to let me in.

"Okay Lucas, look away." She pointed to the wall. I chuckled and turned around.

Gladly the dresser had a mirror, which bounced my eyes onto her much larger size. I could feel a rush of blood stream in my pants, but hid it with my lengthy hands.

"Okay, what do you think?" She raised her arms up, and posed around. Clearly I could see what was behind the undergarment.

My hands brushed onto my hair, and I smiled at her while biting my lip.

"Oh Lucas." I looked at her eyes, and she noticed the bulge in my pants.

"Well, I can't help it." I walked up to her, taking off that border in between the view and letting them fall out.

She rose her head, smirking at me. I pressed his hands onto her breasts and began rubbing and feeling them.

I felt her erect nipples pointing out her back arched. I placed my thumb against her mouth, as she bit it.

She sighed deeply when I did so, and then tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

I just massaged her magnificent tits, with my own excitement increasing as I watched her nipples become erect. She wasn't the only one who was feeling horny.

"Mhm," I felt her, as my fantasies started to become true. I've always loved her, I just didn't want to pressurize her into doing anything she didn't want to.

I boldly took her hard nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and squeezed them gently while pressing her tits downward and with a circular motion.

She let out a silence scream, and bit down onto her teeth, messing up her hair.

As the depth of her breathing increased she made eye contact with me and said, "let me treat you" in a trembling voice.

As I rubbed, stroked and caressed her tits she began to reach down, tugging off my layers of clothes and feeling the way my member was formed.

She ran her fingers up and down my shaft, which made me feel good. I had to take off her other piece, before she messed it up.

We sat on the bench, which her body was on top of mine. Her legs fully opened, as I saw the wetness dripping from her folds.

I slowly rubbed my thumb against her clit, and she began to move her hips, slowly at first, up and down and then side-to-side.

Her hips moved around my finger with such energy, like she was fantasizing. I continued to reenter my fingers, while she let out a long guttural moan.

"I need more." She pleaded, stroking the hardness of my member.

Her hips bounced on my crotch, and my tip barely touched her. Whenever it had contact, it made my body stiffen up.

I moved slightly so I could see my middle finger slowly enter her opening.

While I scarcely began to probe her and brush her clit with my thumb when I felt her internal muscles tense and constrict around my finger each time it entered her.

I stretched her opening with two more of my masculine fingers and saw a vision of lust in her facial expression.

I made eye contact with her once again and she whispered, "please...please" while subtly stroking my wet member with her soft hand.

That was the only encouragement I needed to walk with her farther down the forbidden path.

My pulse immediately sped up, knowing that I was going to be inside of her, quietly destroying it.

I gripped her tightly behind the knees, held her legs up and widely spread apart.

Then I parted her lips with my long fingers, as I put my tip inside of her, then sunk to her with one strong thrust.

She gasped, as I took every single breath out of her. I began repeatedly driving myself into her hot, tight hole.

After only a few thrusts of my fingers, her hips and my member began to tango.

Our flesh came together with rapid smacks, as it rose suspicion in the store we forgot we were in.

The tightness of her inner muscles as I fucked her and her increasing groans and gyrations told me she was probably about to come.

"Oh please!" She shouted, wrapping her legs against me, and I dug deeper in her.

Her mouth let out some whimpers as her body jogged up and down, aligning with my thrusts.

She began to move from side-to-side and tightened her legs around me as she reached her orgasm. Her mouth was open in a silent scream, as her toes curled up.

I leaned over her, gripping the sides of the wall and bench, and felt my own explode inside her as I squirted thick, hot streams of come deep into her tunnel.

She kissed my ear and encouraged me, "I feel you baby. Fuck me. Fill me up." She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly while I rocked against her, slowing my strokes as I emptied the last of my load into her.

Her mouth stayed open, as mine did too. We both moaned, sharing the same air.

"You're so damn hot." I thrusted one more, making her whimper, then finally softening inside of her and coming out.

She ran her fingers against my body, and brushed it through my sweaty, dirty blonde hair.

We both got up and dressed, meanwhile hearing whispered about people fucking in the dressing room.

Once we got out, I smacked her territory, claiming it mine, and bought her undergarments, so she could wear them on, while I take them off.