This Tear... (Prologue)

"This tear was meant for you." I whispered to myself but the other still overheard me.

He turned to face me. His breathing stalled for a second as his eyes reflected the swirling of his thoughts. "Eliza, don't let your heart be played. I have told you that more often than I ever needed."

I sighed again but this time it was heavier as the tear rolled down my cheek leaving an icy trail. "And I have learned the hard way."

He held out his hand to me. "Let me help you." I hesitated, estimating the favors I would get out of this and the bad I could suddenly fall into. I grinned sideways and moved my braid over my right shoulder to let it fall straight down my back.

It was sometimes bad to be fearless when you saw the ambition of a plan.

It was also bad to be cocky...

I took his hand and his fingers closed around mine as I wrapped my own around his. His other hand reached up and wiped away the stray tear that was dangling under my chin.

"Welcome, Eliza."

This link below is Eliza Starsoul's outfit for most of the journey through New Hope. Please take a look and feel free to like or even leave a comment about the clothes I threw together!
https://www.polyvore.com/eliza_starsoul_outfit/set?id=110920529

"I wouldn't do that if I were you,We all think we deserve the truth,Hiding behind what we don't know,Carving Secrets into stone

We all think we deserve the truth,
Hiding behind what we don't know,
Carving Secrets into stone.
Stand right where you are,
(Under the light from the stars),
Don't you dare tell the soul,
all the lies you have sold..."
~Carving Secrets by Never Let This Go