Alone (Zayn Malik Fanfiction)

Hello Everyone! So this is a new story that I started working on. I hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think! :) Vote, and leave comments! 

Tay xx

When being alone is the only thing you know, you kind of forget the good things in life. The feeling of being happy, and being wanted, not this feeling of distance, or being invisible. That’s how my life has been for the past three years. How I haven’t had that one person who was right by my side, and never leaving me behind. Until he left me three years ago to audition for the X-Factor, and never came back. The only person that I counted as my only friend was gone, and now I was alone in the world. I have no one who I can share my experiences, no one to pour my feelings out to, and no one to be there to tell me everything was alright. There are days where I wonder, does he ever think about me? Cause I sure as hell think about him. He infests my mind any waking moment it can. With these memories it shows me how invisible I am to the world; to everyone. I ask myself, Does he remember me? But then I realize that he is to busy to remember the little people he use to know. He is too wrapped up in the fame, and fortune to remember.

But, Why? That’s a question I will never be able to answer, because he is inexplainable. He was so different. That’s what made us best friends, we were outcasts. The two kids that no one bothered with. He was the kid who seemed to mysterious for people to figure him out. He cared about the simple things, while everyone else only cared about the next big thing. He was just my everything.

I sit here in my room with music blaring from my earbuds, staring at the ceiling. Thinking way to much on why everything happened. My vision going blurry as the tears swell my eyes.

Flashback

“Zayn, what's going to happen in the future? Like, are we going to lose each other?” I pick at the grass as we lay on the field of grass.

This was our place just to get away from everything. We didn’t have to worry about our parents, our school, or just the universe in general. It was peaceful being surrounded by nature, and smelling every flower or tree out here.

Zayn shifts to his side gazing at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. But when I look into those gorgeous amber eyes, all I see is hurt. This was something that I have never seen. He was very good at hiding his emotions pulling the full emotionless boy looks. But this was different, his eyes just cried out.

“Jacalyn, I would never leave you, you got that?” He puts his finger on my chin pulling my face to his. “Don’t ever think I will ever lose you. I would drop anything to always be with you.”

A small tear escapes from my eye, and he dried it with the pad of his thumb. He notions for me to come here, with his arms wide as can be. I quickly cuddle into his chest as he wraps his tan arms around my back.

“I will never forget you Jacalyn Rhodes..”

I sit up wiping the dew from my eyes, and in all trying to collect myself, my feelings, and my thoughts. I check the clock on my wall, and gathered my things to get ready for school. I slip into some dark wash skinny jeans, my Black Keys t-shirt, and white vans. I go to my vanity and start to brush my dark red hair. Thank goodness I was blessed with naturally straight hair. I then quickly apply some light foundation, and concealer. I them rimmed my eyes with thick coats of black eyeliner, and finishing with multiple coats of mascara. I looked into the mirror making sure I was presentable, and grabbed my back to head out the door. I put my earbuds back in blasting some Shinedown, and walk out of the house. I grab my keys, and hop into my car to speed off to school.