Zoomiez

1.        What is your user name?

 My user is Zoomiez!

 2.        How old are you?

 14. Soon to be 15

 3.        Which hemisphere do you live in?

 Uhh..... the orange one?

 4.        How long have you been on Wattpad?

 I don't know. I am constantly deleting and making new accounts XD But I promise I won't delete this one.

 5.        When did you start writing?

 When I was 9. Me and my friend used to write to corniest stories about us being wolves and foxes haha!

 6.        What book are you most proud of?

 I'll let you know when I finish one! XD

 7.        What is your favourite genre to read?

 Science Fiction BY FAR. But I also read Fantasy and Romance (I AM a hopeless Romantic lol)

 8.        Who are your favourite Wattpad authors?

 BringLuLuTheHorizon, 9xXxTenebrarumxXx9, DreamHeart, and AubreyEatsHearts

 9.        Who are your Favourite published authors?

JK Rowling (DUH!), Julie Anne Peters, Sarah Dessen, and SOOOO many more. 

10.      What is the best comment you have ever got?

"That was great! Honestly that was one of the best stories I've read here on watt pad. I didn't see any major grammar mistakes and the minor ones I did see didn't take away from the story. Your writing was descriptive and smooth, it all flowed fantastically. Great job! Update soon! :)"

~ crazedmusiclover

11.      What is your biggest pet peeve? 

When people underestimate me.

12.      Name a random fact about yourself.

If you challenge me, I will do everything in my power to try to not only prove you wrong, but also beat you in every single competition that pops up! XD