Start time!

I swear my tastes may be weird but I just like HIM. I don't even know anymore! I glanced back to where Karma was. Yup if you're thinking about what I am thinking you are correct. I like Karma. He sat politely, with his hands on his lap, with his red hair popping loose everywhere and his eyes that were a strangely red and green color, that looked at....ME??!

I adverted my eyes and put a hand to my heart. That was close. Can't risk it next-

"Nagisa-chan. What's up?" Karma singed, it seemed as if he were teasing me. But when did he get here? It doesn't surprise me anymore because of Koro-sensei. But, when?

I raised my hand to wave at him, and looked at his eyes again and looked away immediately. U can't afford to get found out.

Yes. I like Karma. Well that's my theory from all the effects I've been suffering from. I've listed all them down in my notebook. Not the one about Koro-sensei, I bought another one for this case.

I even searched it up, then deleted the history of course. Don't want Ritsu to see that.

"Nagisa-chan!"

I snapped out if my thoughts and looked at Karma who bent over to flick my forehead.

"What were you thinking? I think you were looking at Ritsu's skirt. Hehehe," He snickered.

"I was not!!!" I argue. But in vain, Okajima raises his eyebrows turning from a talk with Koro-sensei.

" I wouldn't judge you if you did. I do it sometimes." He whispered my way.

Karma smirked, sorry Okajima. You are probably gonna have a hell of a time with girls now that you said that in his presence.

Karma tapped me on the shoulder and dipped in to whisper something to me. His breath tickled my ear as he said-

"I saw you staring."

I widen my eyes and blush a few shades. He caught me. I am fine for. I hear steps fade away, that must be Karma.

" Nagisa-kun, you seem a bit depressed." Koro-sensei slid over to me. I lean a eye to him then sigh.

"It's nothing." I say, well I have to keep this problem to myself. I won't be able to speak to Karma for a bit. He might spread rumors. It might be like last time, in elementary school.

-Flash Back-

The classroom filled with a friendly atmosphere. There I sat with everyone gathering around me. I felt so happy. And the teacher too, he helped me out after school to help my grades, and praised me too, I felt as if he favored me.

But it all went down when he favored me too much and when I finally made a mistake. He smirked.

"Let me go! Sensei!" I yelled to my teacher who grabbed my waist and lay me down on my stomach on his lap, and pulled my pants down.

"No, it's proper to punish a bad behaving child, Nagisa-kun."

I shrieked. I felt air torwards my bottom. His arm moved farther away from it until it moved back quickly while I felt a pain sting on my bottom.

I sobbed, but after having a few more slaps he positioned a finger somewhere I can't even explain how private it is.

"You put this on yourself with those lewd screams."

"Noo!!!!" I yelled as he kept on going till Reina, my crush in class came into the classroom. She cringed in disgust at my snotty face at the moment and screamed.

---

"It was so gross, he was letting Sensei spank him. That is so weird! And Sensei looked like he was forced! Nagisa was even smiling!" The class gossiped about me as I was left in the back corner. My endless chain of love and popularity broke by myself. At that time I only thought of how I shouldn't have this face.

-end Flash back-

I twist my face in disgust. Koro-sensei pat my back and looked into the window.

"Some people aren't cruel. You can take them the wrong way." He says. In a voice that seemed to know much. I nod in an appreciative way.

"Thanks Sensei." I say as a smiling snuck upon my face. Koro-sensei maneuvered his tentacle onto my shoulder.

"No problem. It is my job it help my students!" He said proudly while students chuckling.

Class ended soon after the study session. I felt the sudden need to hide from the atmosphere coming from Karma. I run to the front of the classroom and start to head to the door, but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Ne, Nagisa-chan. Why are you walking so fast?"

I turn around to see Karma with a dark expression stuck to his face. S-scary...

"Let's go home, Nagisa-chan!" He exclaimed in a sing-songy voice. He grabbed my forearm and dragged me out until we were out of the mountain and in a dark alley in the streets of Tokyo.

"K-karma. Why are we here?" I ask, gulping down a lump in my throat. He smiled, Pat my head and turned his back to me.

"Say, Nagisa-chan. You like me don't you? I saw you watching me in the classroom during break." He slithered out. I shivered. I knew I shouldn't have done that. It was just...

"Hmm? Nagisa-chan, is that a yes?"

I looked away, shadowing my eyes from him. I silently let tears out my eyes. So what?

"What if I do?" I whisper angerly.
Him glancing at me like he's looking at a puppet.

"Hmm. Then want to try it out? Nagisa-chan? I think I'll be fine if you look like a girl." The word stinge my heart. I hold my chest in my right hand. Yep, that hurt.

Sure I felt happy but not entirely. He really hurt me, in my heart. I looked at him and bit my lip. Confidence filled me, I might have a chance if I try.

"Sure. But I will make you fall in love with me." I say, knowing that he didn't love me, probably teasing me like he does with all the other girls he ever went out with. He laughed, smirked then pulled me into a kiss. I gasp in the connected breath of us. He pulls out and smirks once again.

"Sure, bug I know I can make you love me as many times as I like."

He waves and leaves. I know what he thinks if this. He's just bored and wants entertainment. And so he found one, me.

----

I opened the door to my room and climbed into the queen sized bet and lay on the edge. Why was I friends with him for again? Never mind, just need to get out of these clothes and have a shower.

I stood up slowly from the bed and walked as slow as I could. I need a break. That alley we went to really, he made me walk. It was on the other side of town too! And not mention this is Tokyo! I started to the shower and turned the water and turned the knob to my favorite temperature, warm but hot. I slid out of my clothes and snuck into the shower that drizzled on my skin.

After the shower I pulled on a tee-shirt and some pajama pants. I walked off to my bed and sat on the edge and pulled my phone out and unlocked it. I had a text message. It read-

:Karma: Tomorrow is the week end right? Come to this place.

I smirked. Well then, I would be glad to. Be sure Karma I'll make you fall into love with me! I put down the phone down and hop to the closet. What should I wear?

I open the blue doors and found a certain outfit that would entirely shock him.

This time I'll let my mom off.

----