Stiles groaned. "We were here a couple of hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet." Scott nodded, crossing his arms. "So you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in it from the cops and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?"

Stiles sighed, nodding. "I know how it sounds but look at this. But look at this." Stiles pulled out a piece of paper. "This is a news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts, and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that sound like to you?"

"Coach." Scott said as Stiles nodded. "The joke we played on Coach. That was my idea. Remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be." Stiles shook his head as Scott sighed. "I don't want to sound like i'm trying to tell you that you're wrong. But I don't think you're trying to kill people either."

"It was here. It was a ll here." Stiles paced around the room. Scott grabbed his shoulder. "Dude, are you feeling okay? You're looking really tired."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been sleeping really." Scott patted his shoulder. "Why don't you go home? Take a sick day or something." He glanced over at me. "Aubrey, take him to mom." I nodded, grabbing Stiles' forearm.

"Aubrey, I don't think it's necessary to go to the hospital." Stiles sighed as we pulled up to the building. I shook my head. "Sorry Stiles, Scott's orders." Stiles sighed as we entered the hospital.

"Hey mom." I muttered as we approached the desk. "Aubrey, what are you doing here?" I nodded my head towards Stiles. Stiles sighed as Mom logged onto her computer. "Okay Stiles, Dr. Gardner's not back until next week. Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors or." Mom paused as Stiles took deep breathes. "Stiles, are you alright?"

Stiles shook his head. "I don't know. I guess, I guess not really." Mom nodded, getting up. "Alright kiddo, come with me. You too Aubrey." I nodded, following My mom and Stiles into a room. Stiles sat on the bed as Mom grabbed her clipboard.

"Okay, tell me what's been going on." Mom said as I sat down in the chair next to Stiles. "Blackouts. But not for that long. And sleepwalking, which I used to do a lot as a kid. Um, also having some really bad anxiety." Mom nodded, writing down Stiles' answers. "Panic attacks?" Stiles nodded. "Yeah, a couple. Oh, and I temporarily lost the ability to read. But that might have had more to do with this giant magic tree and the whole human sacrifice thing."

Mom nodded. "I recall something vaguely about that yes. How many hours of sleep are you getting?"

"Eight." Mom raised her eyebrows. "A night?" Stiles shook his head. "In the last three days. Yeah, definitely eight." My eyes widened. Stiles told me he had problems but this was severe.

"Been feeling irritable?" Stiles nodded. "Yeah. Possibly to the point of homicide."

"Inability to focus?"

"No, the Adderall's not working."

"Impulsive behavior?"

"More than my usual? Hard to tell."

"Vivid dreams during the day?"

Stiles sighed. "Okay, basically all of the above. Do you know what this is?" Mom nodded, getting up out of her chair. "I think so." She opened up a door, pulling out a needle. "Uh, what's that?" Stiles asked as Mom got closer to him.

"Do you trust me?" Stiles shook his head. "When you're not holding a needle." Mom sighed as she injected Stiles with the liquid. "It's Midazolam. A sedative."