Chapter 38 Lilly's invite

Começar do início

" Oh. Okay, I will be ready."

"And Mia don't be nervous like last time." He laughed at the ending of the line.

"I will try not to be."

" Angel just be yourself. They already like you."

" Okay. See you then."

" bye, angel." Cloè was sitting next to me. I turned towards her, "so James' mother Lilly has invited me for dinner tonight. Will you select a dress for me? And maybe do my make up?"

" sure. I am gonna make you an elegant princess for the evening. First, let's go out for food. I am carving for some junk food."

" Sure. Let's go to Mc Donald's." We went to Mc Donald's. We ordered some burgers, French fries, a coke and an ice cream. We stuff them in our mouths. I like fast food a lot.

We came home. "Now let's get you ready for the dinner." Cloè chooses a blue elegant and cute dress for me. She did nude make-up on me. Nothing too heavy.

 Nothing too heavy

" Thanks, Cloè. I can't do anything without your help." I hugged her.

" I  am glad you like it but you gotta do these things on your own from now on. I am going back to Paris tomorrow." I became sad. She didn't tell me she was leaving tomorrow. " I will miss you."

"I will miss ya too Mia." The doorbell rang." It must be James. Have fun." She said.

I went down and opened the door, he was wearing a suit. Her hair was back brushed. He was looking too sexy. I admiring him for so long that I didn't notice that he was speaking." Earth to Mia. Angel, if your done fantasising about me then can we go?" He said with a sexy smile.

" Yeah. We can go." I blushed. We got in the car," by the way you're looking nice." he complimented me.

"Thanks" I hope I don't embarrass myself like I did the previous time. How should I introduce myself this time? Hi, Mr and Mrs Henderson I am Mia James' girlfriend. Nah! I should try something else.

" Mia lost in thought again? Don't worry, they won't eat you." We reached their house.

I am not going to embarrass myself this time. I said in my mind. James opened the door for me. I got out of the car. Showtime.

I took a deep breath and went in. " hello Mr and Mrs Henderson. How are you this lovely evening?" I gave a charming smile to them. Nailed it. My subconscious praised me.

" We are fine dear.  It's lovely to see you again." Lilly hugged me.

" Let's go. I made Carbonaro tonight hope you're hungry." She said.

" starving." I didn't saw any maids around. I didn't say that time when I came also. We had a lovely meal. I saw she was taking the plates." I will help you." I picked up my plate and followed her to the kitchen.