Sweet Bride

Mami's Pov
Two days after my random fever I was given notice by Karl that we are going to have a human girl come and stay here. He told me that we should treat her kindly and that we aren't supposed to, kill her? Why would I kill, why would anyone kill actually. Anyway I was getting dinner ready for everyone until I hear someone open the front door. Oh that must be her, I'll finish off the Takoyaki that Ayato asked me to cook.
5 minutes later
I finished making out dinner and decide to put them in sustained heat so that it'll be still warm when we get back. I walk out into the living room where they might be. I can understand that they're not yet ready to open up to anyone yet so I can understand if they push her away, I still don't know if I'm alright with them harassing the poor child. Poor girl doesn't know what she got herself into. Anyway when I walked in I saw all of my boys and the girl that was suppose to stay. She looked at me with hope and ran to me."Please help me! These people are vampires!" I just smiled at her."Hello dear welcome to the Sakamaki household, I'm sure you'll be fine dear.""Mother do you know anything about her. Reiji comes to me."What Karl's haven't told you boys, oh well. Anyway this girl's name is Yui Komori and she will be living with us.""Eh so this girl is the sacrificial bride?" Laito questioned as Yui grows pale with eyes filled with fright."Oh and boys, Karl told us to treat her kindly and to not to kill her." I say with my usual calm smile."W-wait aren't you a human?!" Yui starts to panic."No dear I am a vampire, besides I am their mother." I smile as Yui backs away from me."I need to contact father!" Ayato flips out a pink phone as Yui's eyes widen (as if they could widen any more)."Hey give me that back!" Ayato just waved it around away from her grasp. She was struggling until Subaru snatched it out of Ayato's hand. He then crushed it like it was nothing and let all the pieces fall to the floor. Yui gapped."W-why would you do that?!" Subaru just glared at them."Get lost." I was a bit concerned for the girl, knowing most sacrifices never last. She runs off as I sigh. "I was hoping for her to have a little lady like manners and excuse herself at least before running off. I wanted her to try this new recipe I tried." I pout as my sons smirk. "Well shall we get our guest back to try some mother?" Ayato stands, cracking his knuckles. "I would appreciate if you all wouldn't be too forceful on the poor girl. Alright?" I ask them, they sigh at my kindness. "Yes we shall try to be 'forceful' as you say mother." Reiji bows and nods to the others, they disappear. I sigh. 'Energetic for the chase I see...' I giggles walking back to the dining room, awaiting their return.