Goddesses Can Get Sick?!

Yay I finally found an app for this app to make evarything bootiful! Sorry for no updates for a while, it's because of school, and I had a sleepover and after that I got a migraine. Yeah~...

Mami's P.O.V
I wake up to a throbbing headache,'I need to get up and make breakfast for my sons'. I try to stand up, wobbling towards the bathroom door to dress up for the morning. I was able to put on my everyday clothing which was a hassle. I held onto the walls of the mansion as I make my way to the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen I put on a surgical mask so that I don't infect the food or person with any of my symptoms. Before I could even start to take out ingredients I wobble and tumble down to the floor. Before I closed my eyes and faint I saw 4 figures.

Third Person
Ruki, Kou, Yuma and Azusa wake up to hear someone walking in the hallway. They dress up and meet each other at the end of their halls, sneaking towards the corner to find a familiar shadow. It was Mami she was wobbling and holding onto the wall for balance. They followed her slowly into the kitchen keeping a safe distance. They find her fainted on the floor. Ruki;"Yuma, Azusa take her upstairs and Kou you are to help cook breakfast for everyong." Kou;"Eh even those Sakamakis?!" Ruki gives a stern nod as they start getting ingredients from the pantry, while Yuma and Azusa carry Mami to her room. Yuma takes her temperature as Azusa put a wet cloth on top of her head."What are you doing to Mum?" They hear a familiar annoyed voice near the door, it was Subaru along with Reiji. Yuma;"Mum fainted in the kitchen, Ruki and Kou are cooking for today." Yuma explains as Reiji walks up to Mami and shoves a spoon with an unknown substance in her mouth. She swallows it as Reiji explains that the liquid he gave Mami is to help with any illness or sickness that is effecting Mami's systems. As they wait for Mami to wake up they sense more presence coming near the room door of Mami, it was the triplets. They were looking worried at Mami's sleeping body. Ayato;"What's wrong with Mum?" Yuma;"She has a fever." Ayato;"What Goddesses can get sick!?" Laito;"Shhh Ayato, Mami-san is sleeping, we'll give her some rest." Kanato just squeezed his teddy bear, looking at Mami worriedly. The rest came in, Shu just walked in and paled a bit but no one noticed, while Ruki and Kou came and told the rest of the boys that breakfast was ready. Suddenly Mami shuffled in her bed, while the boys snapped there heads back to Mami.

Mami's P.O.V
I flutter my eyes open to see ten familiar faces.(all around me are familiar faces🎶) It was the boys, they all had worried faces.'Hmm I wonder why?' I haven't even realised that I was laying down in my bed with a wet cloth on my forehead."Ah! I need to make you all breakfast!" I say starting to get up when Azusa lightly pushes me down onto the bed."Don't fret Mum, me and Kou has made breakfast for everyone. You should rest, we'll bring you back some chicken soup." Ruki says as he exits Mami's room."No I'm fine I can walk down."Mami insists."Fufuh, Mami-san your stubborn you should rest. We are so worried about you." Laito says seriously. Mami just nods and closes her eyes as the boys went downstairs to eat breakfast, while Ruki came back up to feed Mami chicken soup.'Why did I have to get sick today >_<'.

Those caring little bastards >^< !!!