Suddenly, they look up. I stand their staring back at them, speculating what I should do next. Even though there was barely enough light, I couldn't recall if they were one of the faces I met a few hours ago. Or not.

The staring goes on for a few minutes, not sure what neither of us should do. Then the person takes her headphones off and clears her throat.

"You're Margo, aren't you?" she uttered. Probably from here then.

"Yeah." I respond awkwardly, "and you are..."

"Kazima. What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be in the living room?"

"Yes, but Mike told me to get the spare blankets from here." I answer, noticing that the pile of blankets were resting behind me, "so..." I gesture my hand towards her back.

She picks them up. When she does this, I notice the piles of books that were covered by them. And they weren't the silly teen romance kind, but they had titles like 'thirteen reasons why' or 'If I stay'. More the real emotional kind, when people break down and at their weakest.

"Do you like reading?" she inquires, noting that I was looking at the books.

Before I got into hacking, I used to spend most of my spare time in libraries when my dad was busy, well, doing whatever he was doing. It was quite boring at first, but it was the only place I could go after school, except the shopping centre and school itself. However, even then I wasn't exactly a girly girl, so I settled with the library. But then I found the young adult section, which I realised wasn't that bad. So every day I would sit there reading book after book, gradually spending more and more time there. Up until a few years ago.

"Yeah, I used to, when I had enough time," I respond grabbing the blankets from her hand.

"Had enough time?" she questions, raising his eyebrows, "where has all of that time gone?"

"You know, homework, studying and stuff," which for the record, I haven't done for the past month or two.

"But it's the summer. There is no school, remember?" she inquisitively quizzes.

"Yeah, but my grades have been dropping lately, and it's better to prepare early for GCSE's than later!"

"Ok..." she says, "but you could read now, if you want?"

I could have. It would be nice to take a break from reality, and just read into this dark space and dive into a story. But, I couldn't do that, and soon enough it will become a fatal flaw. I look back at the piles of book waiting to be read. One couldn't hurt?

"Which do you recommend?" I ask.

I sit on the sofa, Jody on one side of me and Kazima on the other. I was still reading the book an hour later, and it wasn't exactly the best one I have read, but it was still something.

"Right everyone to bed," May lee announces whilst turning off the TV. Frowning, I look up at the time. Twelve O'clock. Guess I was reading for longer than I had expected.

"Margo, set up the sofa please," she adds throwing the blankets in my direction. Unfortunately, they missed and ended up on Jody's head.

"Wow thanks," Jody muffles under the layers of covers. Laughter fills the room as I grab the quilts from her. Rolling my eyes I place them onto the sofa, adding a pillow on the edge. While I do this, everyone amble towards the stairs to get to bed.

"Ok...so I will keep the front and back door locked, apart from that I am trusting you to not to mess with anything else," May lee instructs me, giving a stern look, "and the TV is out of bounds," she finishes, taking a bunch of wires out, ensuring her that I wouldn't watch anything, before leaving the room