I heard faint sobs and walked around the tent and as I got closer to the corner I saw him, he held a knife to her stomach as she pleaded.

".. That way Roman will hate her for taking away his little rug rats?"

I wanted to attack him but I was scared me bursting in would cause him to act fast and then I wouldn't...

"Bitch! " I heard him groan and realized she had low blowed him but I saw another man drag her by her hair and push her to the ground.

I saw her face scrunch up in pain...

I looked behind me and saw Paul and Randy ,they raised their eyebrows questioning me but as I saw Aaron getting up and walking over to Mia as she laid there I immediately ran from the corner and speared him to the ground.

I remembered the other guy but as I turned I saw him being taken down by Paul and Randy.

Just seeing his face after all these months..

I punched him and he smirked and I punched him again as I heard the silent area becoming louder.

I saw Mia being lifted into her father's arms and knowing he hurt her angered me more but my brief distraction caused him to get a shot in as he kneed me in my gut causing me to fall back and he slowly tried to get up.

I saw security trying to move towards us to get rid of him I guess but his ass was mine.

"No! Leave him to me!" I screamed out causing everyone to freeze .

"What? The big saviour wants to teach the bad guy a lesson?" I heard him and turned back to him as he used his sleeve to wipe the blood off his nose and busted lip.

I lunged forward gripping his collar pushing him hard against the wall and he laughed.

"You think torturing my family for months is fucking funny? Hurting my wife? Threatening my kids? My friend's life? Taking the only woman I love away from me for months is funny?"

"No actually what I find funny is that you actually love that drug addicted whore"

That was it.

I threw him down and kicked him and then got on top of him and delivered several blows to him.

I didn't care that my hand was covered in blood , I just wanted to get that smirk off his fucking face.

"She is not a fucking drug addict the only fucking mistake she made was trusting a fucking stranger when she needed help!"

I gripped his face as I screamed into it.

I saw him fading but I couldn't stop. He was the reason I didn't have Mia for so long, the reason I questioned her love when I knew she couldn't love another.

I leaned back and raised my fist to punch him again but I felt someone holding it.

It was Nikki, "Roman that's enough.."

"Enough? Did he think it was enough when he threatened to kill my children.. You.. Randy..."

I saw she was crying, "Roman please , the ambulance took Mia she needs you.."

"But his the reason.."

"You did it, you made him pay Roman.. If you continue you'll kill him and then what?
Roman, Mia needs you. Lucy needs you and your babies needs you and do you want all of them seeing you as a murderer ? no matter what the reason.." She whispered as I glanced behind her seeing everyone stunned.

I looked back at the bloody figure below me.

"Where is she?" Was all I could get out.

She stood up and I saw Dean appear next to me helping me up as I saw paramedics head over to save that fucker's life.