Chapter 6

(Picture is sasuke's perverted 'inner self')

Sakura's POV

I didn't want to go to school the next day. Partially since I had come down with the flu via my sick, currently bedridden godmother playing slots on her IPad, I had a Science assignment due tomorrow and I hadn't even started, and I wasn't really looking forward to seeing Sasuke. I really didn't have the courage to face him after sending that letter... like the coward I was.

I sighed and sat up in bed, curling my toes. I wondered how he reacted. Was he surprised? Did he remember those two happy children? Did he just laugh...? Or maybe he hadn't even read it at all and it was lying at the bottom of his waste bin.

Maybe it was foolish of me to hope he had even read it. I mean, he had so many things to focus on, being the heir to that huge Uchiha enterprise and whatnot. I was just being stupid, and letting my feelings get in the way of everything.

Sighing, I placed the wet towel on my forehead once again and fell asleep.

Sasuke's POV

Sakura didn't show up at school.

I waited at the school gates for her to come, but she didn't turn up.

Maybe she's sick?

Hmm possibly, possibly.

Sick of you.

Maybe it is so--

I scowled at the narcissistic voice in my head. Damn, was I the only person with things like these?

The rest of the day was spent in silent boredom, like usual. Without Sakura to spice up some fun, it seemed even more dreary. Karin was stuck to my side like glue 24/7, which both confused and annoyed the hell out of me. Didn't she have better stuff to do? Always saying "Sasuke-kunnnnn! Sasuke-kunnnnnnnnnnnn!" in that weird high pitch.

Weirdo.

Sakura's pov

"Mmm, S- Sasuke-kun--" I stuttered into the raven-headed teen's body, "mind where you're touching!"

"Dammit Sakura, only you can get us into situations like this!" Sasuke hissed back, arching his arm farther and farther away from my plump... uh... how should I say this... chest area.

I blushed profusely, trying to tear my eyes away from his oh so heavenly chest oh god help me it's so damn toned and built oh my god what kind of sorcery is this--

Then the two of us became potatoes and flew away into the magical land of Unicornia.

"Ahh! What the actual hell was that?!" My eyes opened wide with shock... pure shock. A ferocious bleeping startled me from my WTF thoughts, I glared at the demon (commonly known as a alarm clock). Sighing, I tossed my messy pink locks over my face and flopped into my pillow. My voice muffled, I yelled "YOU KNOW WHAT?!? FUCK YOU SCHOOL!" out of my pure maturity.

In about twenty minutes I dragged my body slowly down the stairs and (once again) glared at my godmother. I mean look at her-- still playing poker-- but that wasn't not the worst part... she was standing in front of the stove where my breakfast is meant to be. Yeah she forgot about breakfast. Whoopie

Once again I left the house with nothing but an apple and a half eaten ramen cup.

Ten out of ten to the start of another shitty day.

Class started ,and as per usual kaka-sensei was being a little pervert over at his desk,giggling with a derpy facial expression. After his little 'professional reading stuff' (whatever the shit that means) Kakashi looked up and frowned at the sight of karin molesting sasuke again. "Karin, would you leave the uchiha alone and -" I could tell in his eyes he wanted to call her a whore,but he could get fired and all , " ... sit in your seat..." his eyes became droopy and board once again and started the lesson.

"Okay, today I have been told I have to hand out, some notes to ...some students -" the rest of his sentence was mumbled and we all just , ether went to sleep of got on our phones .

Half way though the period , sensei walked over to sasuke's desk and placed a white slip of forms. Sasuke's only reaction , was of course... hn.
Rolling my eyes I looked down and studied my arm, oh how interesting it was... to be honest I was confused when I was handed a similar forum to sasukes, though mine was pale blue and lined with gold ivy. The note read;

Dear Sakura ,

I have recommended you to a professional photographer out all the way in London. She has decided to accept you as her official apprentice. Your trip will be taking place in spring break. You ticket is being sent to your house and housing has been taken care of . Hope your happy!

                                   Love lady tunadie

"What!?!! I'm...I ... am going too London!?!" I yelled out of utter surprise.  Just as I had said that I could fell eyes watching me, and I knew just who's Beaty eyes they where.