52: Burning Money (P1)

"Jab-Right Hook-Uppercut. Knee-ouch wait" Urijah said then I let go, he remove his body shield and mitts then sat down "Let's take a break for 3 minutes" he said then I handed him a water bottle.

I sat down beside him then drink mine as well with my knees up "How long are we going to do this? Me and Nate are going to train with each other" I asked then pour half of my water over my head.

"30 more minutes, you getting tired of me?" he asked then look at me with a grin. I playfully push his arm away then he laughed "You have plans later? Alpha Male would grab some lunch later" he offered then I cover my water bottle.

"I'll be grabbing lunch with Dwayne, those 3 douchebags and Ronda" I answered then fix my ponytail. I roll the sleeves back on my shoulders and look at the clock, it's already 10:05 am, then I'll be on Gracie's at 10:30 so we can have Jiu-Jitsu training. By 12:15 I'll be meeting with Dwayne then I'll continue my training with Bell until 8 pm.

Tomorrow is something I'm very excited about because tomorrow, I'll be visiting TUF and spend time with them. I watched the show last night and they are really awesome, Gall and Punk had a verbal fight after their teams got a result of draw.

After this week, it would be hell week again with all the embedded cameras following us.

Me and Urijah did two more rounds until I need to leave for Gracie's. I change in the shower and bid goodbye "I'll see you soon guys, take care" I said then give Urijah a side hug.

It's been 2 weeks since the breakup and they did all they can do cheer me up, they actually helped-a lot.

I've been getting good lucks from the roster and the media did their job, they found out about me and Conor. I don't know how but they did, Conor and I haven't spoken to each other since and we have no plans on doing so.

As far as possible, 2 weeks before the fight, us fighters would avoid dramas. I dodged over multiple TMZ crew but when I step out this gym, I knew I was in a treat.

I put on my shades then signed some autographs for the fans, letting TMZ wait. I pose beside a fan, my thumb and pinky finger on show then smiled. I bid her goodbye after she thank me then walk to my car. TMZ following beside me "Hi Jade, how's training?"

"It's good, I'm heading for my Jiu-Jitsu lessons right now" I answered then fix the strap of my bag "I'm not gonna tell you though" I said then chuckled.

"So, are the rumors true about you and Conor breaking up?" I shrug my shoulders then dig through the pocket on my pants "Jade, we need more elaborate answer" he said then I click the button to open the car.

"Well-you could say that" I said then toss my bag on the backseat. I closed the door then hop in the driver's seat and start my car.

"We're taking that as a yes" he said then I turn to him "Is it?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be going now, I need to catch up by my session, see you" I said then close the door. Sometimes, they are just really-really annoying. If I could be paid by being annoying, I don't even have to think twice about it

I dialed Nate as I stopped on a red light and put it on speaker "Ayo, Jade waddup?" he asked then I start to drive again

"I'm on my way, I'll be there in like 10 minutes" I said then made a right turn "Make sure to play some Godsmack when I get there"

"We've been playing Godsmack for an hour now, when you get here, change in then meet us on the octagon" I nodded then 'hmmed'

"Copy that, see you" I said then he hang up. After a few minutes, I reach the gym then fix my stuff.