Austin Mahone Imagines

Imagine #8 continued (Dirty)

Austin gets on top of you and begins to kiss your neck roughly. You take your other earbud out and grip the back of his head running your fingers through his hair.

You: "Are you like really horny or something?"

Austin: "Aw yeah"

You then feel Austin sucking on your neck and grunting in between. You slip his shirt over his head as he follows with yours.

Austin: "You weren't wearing a bra!?"

You: "Ha no, I never wear a bra when I don't need to" *winks*

Austin growls and proceeds at sucking and kissing your neck. Then you feel him bite the left side of your neck and loud moan escapes your mouth. Austin stops and looks at you.

Austin: "Take everything off!"

You: "Now?"

Austin: "Yes now"

You obey and sit up to unbutton Austin's pants and he finishes off by slipping them off. Then you slip off your shorts with your underwear quickly following after.

With no hesitation, Austin slides ALL of Clark inside you. You scream through gritted teeth. No matter how many times you and Austin have sex, you don't think you'll ever be used to Clark's amazing size. But you love it every time.

Austin rapidly strokes in and out of you at full speed. You look at him and see sweat already on his forehead and his muscles tensing up. He's never sexed you like this before, but you like it. You're trying to hold onto something but you can't find anything so you grip Austin's arm and begin to scratch them. That seems to turn him on even more (as if you thought that was even possible) so he starts to ram Clark in and out of you so roughly that your legs start shaking. The both of you are grunting and moaning very loudly by now. You two finally reach climax and Austin slowly slips Clark out. You both are panting hard and staring at each other smiling.

Austin: "I wanna try something"

Austin lowers his head towards your vagina and spreads your legs apart. You can feel his warm quick breaths on you. You have an idea of what he's about to do, but you're not sure. He then runs his index finger up and down your clit. You immediately bite your bottom lip.

He sees you already enjoying so he goes right at it. He sticks his tongue out and places it on your clit. Then he flicks his tongue up and down while his index finger is inside of you going back and forth. You're so aroused by this new experience that your back begins to arch as you're moaning. Austin smiles and goes faster. Soon you reach climax but Austin keeps going.

Austin: "Mm you taste sooo fucking good babe"

You then realize that he ate your juices! You're amazed yet turned on at the same time.

Austin: "I want you to cum one more time for me baby"

Austin then sticks his tongue inside of you and moves it around while he rubs the top of your clit with his thumb. Your back begins to arch again and just when you feel like you're about to hit climax, Austin's other hand reaches up to your left boob and he pinches your nipple. That surely makes you hit climax. You hear Austin slurp up all of your juices then come up and kiss your neck.

You: "Oh my God, I don't know what made you try that but I fucking loved it!"

Austin: "I knew you would"

*winks, smiles*

THE END!!

WHEW.. THAT WAS VERY VERY DIRTY

THANK YOU FOR READING THOUGH! (: I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THESE.

FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @AyyMeezyy

AND MY TUMBLR: eye-loveyou.tumblr.com