For Nancy

Your birthday is in 1 week and you'll be turning 18 so you wanna do something fun. The bad thing is you have school on your birthday. So you figured you'll just go out to eat with Austin, your boyfriend, like every other year.

Right now you're driving home from cheer practice looking forward to taking a nap. You pull in your driveway and see Austin's Range Rover and some other car. You get out of your car walk in and Austin runs up to you.

Austin: "Naaanccyyy baabyy!" *hugs you*

Nancy: "Uh hey babe?"

Austin: "How was practice?"

Nancy: "It was okay, whose car is that in the driveway?"

Austin: "Oh that's Mike's car, he's in the bathroom right now"

Nancy: "What's Mike doing here?"

Austin: "Uhh just...came to visit"

Nancy: "Uh huh yeah"

Mike walks in.

Mike: "Heeey Nancy, how ya been?"

Nancy: "Tired, verrry tired"

Mike: "Did Austin show you the t-"

Austin: "WELL babe if your tired then you should go take a nap" *smiles*

Austin takes your bag out of your hand and sits it next to the door. You can't point it out, but you sense Austin and Mike are hiding something from you. You just shrug it off for now and walk upstairs to take a short nap.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

You sit up in your bed and see Austin sitting on the other side creepily staring at you. You notice his hands are behind his back.

Nancy: "What the heck is going on?"

Austin whips out 2 tickets from behind his back. You grab them and see they're tickets to see Ed Sheeran in concert this weekend. A huge smile spreads across your face as you jump on Austin and kiss him on the lips.

Nancy: "Oh my gosh Austin thank you so much! So is this what you and Mike were hiding from me earlier?"

Austin: "Haha yeah, he almost gave it away. Look Nancy, I know we've been together for 9 months and you're really special to me. You've done so much for me. You support me in my career and everything I do. I just felt like it was time for me to show you that I appreciate all that you do"

Nancy: "Aaawwwww"

You give him another big kiss.

THE DAY OF THE CONCERT!

You and Austin arrive at the arena about 2 hours before because Austin said he wants to introduce you to Ed. You were so excited you were shaking. You and him were almost to Ed's dressing room.

Austin: "You excited?"

Nancy: "More than you think"

Austin knocks on the dressing room door and a big tall black guy with a black shirt that says 'SECURITY' opens.

Security man: "Can I help you?"

Austin: "Yo I'm here to see Ed. Tell him that it's me Austin. Austin Mahone"

Security man: "Alright, hold on"

The security guy turns around and tells Ed then lets you guys in.

Ed: "Heeey Austin, how's it going bro" *hugs him*

Austin: "Hey bro everythings cool. I want you to meet my girl Nancy."

Ed: "Ello Nancy"

Nancy: "Hiii" *smiles hard*

Ed: "Austin you always had a thing for pretty girls but I never thought you'd actually be with one haha"

Austin: "Bro don't hate"

You all laugh. Austin and Ed have a conversation about something while you observe Ed's dressing room. You see a lot of food.

Ed: "Alright well I gotta get on stage in a little here. Nice meeting you cutie pantsy Nancy"

Austin: "Hey whoa whoa don't be giving my girl nicknames"

Ed: "Haha get outta here Mahone"

You and Austin leave Ed's dressing room and go find your seats. Turns out you guys were really close.

Ed comes out and the first song he performs is A-team. You sing along. A couple songs later he begins to perform Give Me Love. You remember that that was the first song you and Austin danced to. As the music begins to play you feel Austin go behind you and wrap his hands around your waist. You two start to sway along with the beat. Austin softly sings along in your ear.

Austin and Ed: 'And that I'll find my corner, maybe tonight I'll call ya after my blood turns into alcohol, no I just wanna hold ya'