Austin Mahone Imagines

The doorbell rings. Both you and Austin quickly stop and gasp. You look at each other.

You: "Go see who it is. You still have all your clothes on"

Austin: "Haha alright, I won't be long"

He gives you a peck on the cheek and runs off to see who it is. About 2 minutes later he runs back in.

You: "Who was it?"

Austin: "Alex"

You: "What'd he want"

Austin: "He left his new pair of shoes in my trunk"

You: "Oh"

Austin: "Now, let me finish what I started"

Austin walks toward you with a sly look on his face. You just laugh while he tells you to lay down. He lays on top of you and starts to lick your nipples. You can't help but bite down on your bottom lip at the soft and suppleness of his wet tongue. You stop him and bring him back up to your face to give him a big, wet, passionate tongue kiss. He bites your bottom lip then you push his head forward to kiss your neck. Instead he sucks on it giving you pretty little purple bruises. You can feel him hardening against your leg, so you push him off of you to unbutton his pants.

You: "Take off your shirt"

He does. Soon enough he's completely naked. You take your jeans off and then the fun begins.

Without hesitation, Austin inserts Clark into you and begins pumping at normal speed. You grab the bed sheets and grunt through your teeth.

You: "Augh! AUSSTTIIIINNN!"

You know calling his name turns him on even more so you keep doing it.

You: "AUS-TIN AUUUUUUSSSTIN UGH BABY YESSSSS"

Now he's thrusting even harder and starting to sweat. You love when he's like this. You're almost at the highest point when....