Part Eight

"Coach just hates me that's exactly what it is." Jessica ranted as she ate her food at lunch. A dry hamburger with a cup of peaches, apple pie and chocolate milk. She always wondered why she paid to eat garbage, when it would have been cheaper to bring something from home.

Everyone that sat at the table with her just watched in amusement at how she was reacting. "Like who is he to sit there and ruin my plans on a Friday. He's a no life bum I tell you. I swear I'm glad I quit wrestling, that awipe."

Jeremy tried to hold his laughter but he couldn't. He roared into laughter at how silly Jessica was being. "It's not that...bad." He said trying to catch his breath. Everyone at the table started laughing with him.

Jessica smacked her lips together. She looked down at her triangle shaped piece of pie and thought of a better use for it. Lifting it, she smashed it into Jeremy's shirt. "Laugh at that." She stood and walked away. "That'll teach you all to laugh at me."

Jeremy wiped off his shirt still laughing at her. "At least my Friday's won't be held at school."

Jessica just continued to walk away. She knew Jeremy was trying to get under her skin. He was, but she's not going to get into anymore trouble by roughing him up. She was just deal with him later.

The rest of the school day, Jessica just thought about how horrible after school was going to be. For one she was not going to be able to go straight home or wherever else. She was going to have to stay in that prison they called school for at least an hour. Secondly, she was staying after school with her worst enemy. She hadn't decided if Scott topped Vivian. She just knew the both of them made her cringe at the thought of them.

                                                                                       ☼♂☼♂☼

Cassie stopped by the gym before leaving school. She felt bad for Jessica but at the same time she thought it was hilarious. "It could be worse; you could be cleaning with Vivian."

Jessica shook her head, "Are you trying to make me feel better?"

Cassie nervously nodded, "Yeah?"

"Well you're not Cas!" Jessica annoyed. "If I die, just know that moron killed me Cas. I'm counting on you to fight for justice for me. Make sure he gets the death penalty, too. Let there be riots. Let there be terror. This is the only time I want my representation to be someone of feminist descent."

Jessica always expressed her outrage about the recent police brutality cases and how annoying modern day feminist were. In some ways Jessica found them similar. They believed they reserved this unknown right. Jessica just called them a bunch of miserable women that only wanted to live in a world full of women. But little did she know, Cassie was a proud feminist-well sort of. She believed in gender equality and what her fellow feminist friends were fighting for was much needed. Jessica just didn't like the world feminist, in Cassie's mind.

Scott walked past them. "I could see your career as a custodian."

"That's it Fasco!" Jessica said walking away from Cassie and towards him.

Cassie laughed at the scene, before hauling off to her car. They were both going to have an eventful Friday. For one, Cassie was going to hang out with Donovan, and Jessica was cleaning the gym with Scott. There had never been a Friday like this one before.

"Hey am I late?" Cassie asked walking into Spencer's.

Donovan stood beside a guy ringing up a customer. He had his phone in head, but when Cassie came in, his attention went from that to her.